Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

at times like this I regret making 90% of my groceries fruit and vegetables, what will I eat for dinner -_-

I realize rn that my profile pic is  gone. Since when? Y? What was it again? Sakura pic? 

Mess. 

Sulli'sfans or f(x)'s fans. There is no in-between. People have to choose. Sulli's case and ex-EXO's case are really different because Sulli and f(x) still work in K-biz. 
for Sulli fans: you have to help Sulli by yourself, Sulli is not in f(x) anymore
for f(5) fans: stop. It will never happen. You guys want Sulli go to f(x) concert, write something to congrat f(x), follow f(x)'s members. But then again, why she has to do it first ?

for f(4) fans: keep bashing her

I'd rather have all f(4)'s fans than have 1 f(5)'s fan

Edited by sick
  • Dislike 1

I started reading BTS fanfic, and I can't stop, someone please help me. I don't even follow BTS or know their names/personalities. YET I'M ADDICTED. :ahmagah: :chu: :lub:

I started crying as I saw a cat w an eye. And others left dogs from new Orleans monsum. I can understand if the owner dies, but how left the animals and flee alone? Don't get. The coat of one dog was so incomplete. I felt so sad, so hurt. How can this happen? 

Edited by lovely_me

there's that one girl in produce 101 who reminds me of a girl i saw on cge....  :unsure: i just cant unsee 

wow I just woke up & I have this annoying tummy ache & it's like not even going away.

Dear lord please don't make me stan Cheng Xiao, I have too many biases as things are. 

My baby Myungie needs to post another food pic on Instagram so I can change my sig :meow: I don't care if it's anchovies or french toast sticks, I need new aesthetics for my sig rather than these Myung cakes :soul:

Or maybe I'll change it to a Seolhyun food pic idk....

Or are my Myung cakes just my signature look?

Man I'm confused now :unsure:

My baby Myungie needs to post another food pic on Instagram so I can change my sig :meow: I don't care if it's anchovies or french toast sticks, I need new aesthetics for my sig rather than these Myung cakes :soul:

Or maybe I'll change it to a Seolhyun food pic idk....

Or are my Myung cakes just my signature look?

Man I'm confused now :unsure:

This is a really important thing that I always want to ask. What's with the cake that so special to you?

________

Wonder if myung have it in him to photograph people as in the magazine photo shoot type.

This is a really important thing that I always want to ask. What's with the cake that so special to you?

________

Wonder if myung have it in him to photograph people as in the magazine photo shoot type.

The cakes are cute and colorful and put you in a good mood. And two of the cakes have his stage name on it :ilove: Perfect aesthetics. <3 And no one else has food in their sig so I thought, why not? It's the sig I've had longest and have grown accustomed to, unlike the ones I had in the past.

And I don't see why he wouldn't, he photographed Lovelyz for 'For You'

Edited by Kim Seolhyun

omg that betrayal... AGAIN... just goes to show that you can't trust anyone, even the ones you think you can trust the most, this book as such important lessons tbh

need a friend who also reads it  :._.: 

I wonder what's for dinner..

O

M

G

//screams//

it wasn't a betrayal afterall!!!!!!! I still dislike that character though, needs to stay in his lane tbh!!

This book has me in a mess though like I have no idea what will happen next, I'm usually good at it, but these plot twists I can't //screams again//

Firstly, idk who you are or how this manages to happen but thank you for everything that happened.  :rlytearpls:

Next I found the word to use that is "gullible".  :imstupid:

So if the previous explanation  I use offends you. Sincerely, sorry.