Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

im so stress oh my god

Stress-gif.gif

.  i need to finish my codes by tomorrow but my brain won't work ..so many things running on my head + so many distractions 

-stress-GIF.gif?gs=a

and my classmate won't reply my text T_T how am i supposed to know if the meet ups will suspend or nah tomorrow 

finally i got a reply  :derp:

Edited by vcut

hmm I think things will only get better if I actually let myself and try, so I guess I will try to this year even if it doesn't work out sometimes because I can't let myself be like this forever -_-

I should delete this game. The time challenges set me under pressure too much :(  Since I play it, its like there is always someone running after me. Mess. 

guess I should go to sleep because I need to fix my sleeping pattern but why do I feel like staying up late again, eew I blame this computer

anyways hopefully I can change my sleeping pattern to 11-8

i've never wanted to unsend a mail as bad as i do right now fuuuuukkkk

people don't want people judge them (or their bias) yet still like to judge other people...
bias wrong: "here is the proof, you don't know her/him, don't judge her/him because of a gif"...
other idols wrong: "this gif show that the guy/girl is trash" , "small thing tell a lot about  personality"...

OH users give me a cancer

going to dance the night away

ok so i might have pre gamed a little too hard... 

Edited by Up in the Clouds

I'm hungry af rn, where the fak is my roast chicken

Hyumsuk-ah, please don't put my iKON in a long hiatus like you did to my WINNER. Just don't

And so.... I was at Karnival... Lol .. Can't believe I managed to go here.. 

I even got a volleyball and make-up from Maybelline, but it didn't make on the pic.. 

Edited by lovely_me

barely have time for anything these days  :._.:

Wow, you were right. They did you guys a lot of things. You even got boxes of candy and flowers lol. So much variety.

The last car throw literally boxes in the end. Like candy rain hitting on your head and you can't even collect as fast. I was so tidy tbh and felt like collapse coz my feet couldn't make it anymore. I just wanted sit down on streetfloor instead of collecting. I am out of training :( 

-

I got extrem allergic against all form of"oppa didn't mean it" posts. Especially when oppa is obviously wrong. I could freak out. 

i feel like my wisdom teeth is about to come soon 

nuuuuuh my life..... i dont wanna go thru the pain ;;-;;

every time I see "AA" for African Americans, I read it as "Alcoholics Anonymous" and then I wonder if African Americans are offended by that that.