Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

It's such a sausage fest in the tech field. Sometimes, I feel like a fraud. An impostor. It's hard to ignore this feeling when I see that the classroom is 80% - 90% male. I try to remind myself that I belong too. I am just as good as any one of them. Gender does not matter. I'm forgetting the reason why I was happy with picking a STEM related major. I need to remember the strong female role models that I had in high school. I was never told that I was not good enough or that girls should not do that because that's what boys do. I need to shake off this feeling because it's not right -- it's not true. 

Edited by bluetoile
  • Like 1

Why do people get so offended when someone points out that they slang they use oftentimes come from the black or gay community (or even the black gay community)? Like, it ain't that deep. Calm down.

I really want "Kue Keranjang" and Imlek is in a week. anybody can send one to me? :meow:

After working today my flu got worse and my eyes are running like a waterfall again. Fuck my life. 

pagina

everything is funny until the 5k pics in ur phone r gone

Edited by Barack Oppama

Loving people sincerely only brings pain and heartbreak. I forgot for a second and gave it a chance, but people made sure to remind me.

My grandma is the cutest, she can use her new iPad better than my mom I can't ; w ;

• Like 1

GFriends choreo slays me so hard (they're probably some of the best rookie dancers imo) but I don't particularly like the songs of theirs I've heard, and something about parts of their MVs bothers me for some reason so I haven't been able to get into them  :unsure: They're so talented I just can't get myself truly interested 

Hahaha why would I wanna stan some nugu trash boy group who can't even sing and is busted af? I'm not even suprised by this you stan .. tbfh

Edited by I Luv Yubin

i'm so sad about this but i don't think i can call winner one of my bias groups anymore.

i'm just not feeling the direction they're going with their music + concept. I only liked ONE song from their mini and i personally hate sexual themes so the MVs were a huge turn off for me

they were my only bias group for a year after i got back into kpop so it's really hard for me to let go. i was hoping their cb would rekindle my inner incle but i guess not   :horror:

i like sulli but i always find it weird that the moment she left the group, suddendly f(x) got their first concert and their fandom name...

it makes me really curious...

Why the fuck would any professor make an assignment due at 5PM on a Sunday?

Bitch, I have things to do. Sundays are my day to go out and run errands and shit. Now I can't do anything because her dumbass didn't remember to assign it in time and didn't want us to just turn it in before Tuesdays class.

No college student pays thousands of dollars for this shit  :wth:

Edited by Lalaloosh

i'm kinda sad that i'm not excited anymore about any YG release... all their songs in 2015 left me disappointed

that awkward moment when you remember how awkward you were a minute ago  :twitch:

This aspirin granulate was literally so 

puke-in-my-mouth.gif

gag-me.gif

Give me better a pill. I never again will drink this. Eww

Valentine's Day is around the corner and I have yet to buy a present for my boyfriend ;_;