Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Hul, So many things i don't like about her. It's not I hate her so i hate everything about her. I like something about her too but overall, i don't like her. And why do people suddenly care about my post in random thought thread @@ ? I even got neg and upvote

i was curious because people usually leave yeri out so that was new for me :dave:  

Eh, OH is butthurt about anything Apink related in general. It's the same how users here get so pressed every time Eunji's vocals is ranked high. lol It's very annoying, but at least all this hate is giving an excuse to be a messy bitch :derp:

Tbh, i saw other idols have the same face's expression before like Jessica, Krystal, Sehun....but for them they're queen blah, blah, blah...double standard much. It's like they hate Naeun so they hate everything she does. I'm not even Apink/Naeun fan but i feel bad

Have you noticed that even when they know it's a troll thread, Twice fans still respond?  I'm not criticizing, I just find it interesting.

i don't get it. Why are people in OH so butthurt about Naeun. I swear whenever i said something nice about her i got neg. like I post a gif as proof Naeun has great body and i got -11 or when i said she was queen when she fell and still professional...And people don't even want to believe the video proof in bashing thread and ask the mod to delete it  :donthinkso:

It's OH they hate seeing the word Apink or Naeun especially if you add a compliment. I wasn't even defending but showing proof because apparently that basher just saw the sig (LOL didn't even watch the video nor her other vids of the fashion events) and totally misunderstood it when in fact she likes to take out her phone to take videos of the models. Witch hunt at its finest. 

I'm way more talented now then I was last year, omg I've upgraded at everything so much even tho I never practice :O

I will never understand how ppl can talk about an abortion so easy.. Like its nothing.. Its a big big thing healthy wise and emotional. I don't even bring religion in, since I am not as much into. But rlly.. :( 

someone make an official 01 liner thread 

there's an 00+ thread, there's a bunch of 01 liners there (including me)! 

---

the twice thread is too active lol i want to be a part of it but it's so hard to keep up

gBn8dDa.gif

Is this gif the new thing now lol

Lol yes.. The attitude on here became cult status on OH.. 

But you better know that I'm not going away, will I ever stop waiting no way.
It'll be the same in my world, I'm your boy your my girl.
so wipe those tears away from your face, and remember that  love will bring life to this hate, and the day i come back again, I'll kiss away all the pain, trust in me I'll be back.

Edited by Ripiaesjay

But you better know that I'm not going away, will I ever stop waiting no way.

It'll be the same in my world, I'm your boy your my girl.

so wipe those tears away from your face, and remember that  love bring life to this hate, and the day i come back again, I'll kiss away all the pain, trust in me I'll be back.

aw, sweet.

are those lyrics or actual words that you've typed out?

THERE'S A FUCKING CRICKET IN MY ROOM AND NO ONE IS UP YET NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can I lick 

you

:hurr: 

?

I am so fcking annoyed!! I just wrote this long-ass thread about SM groups!! and then when I posted it it went "the servers are busy" and my thread was bloody gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the one thing Akp has over this place is drafts :>(

for the first time I'm disappointed by f(x) music, I actually like 4 walls, it's nice and chill and the mv looks pretty. But the others songs in the album are really not my taste. I don't really like the direction of this album as a whole. I feel like most of the songs sound the same and I don't remember one song in particular outside of 4 walls and catch me out.

But in general kpop this year really didn't satisfy me.. maybe I'm becoming too old, or maybe my taste change? idk

I guess it's probably time for me to take a few weeks break from kpop in general and focus on work and college. It's probably a good thing.

Edited by Soko

hmm I wasn't in love with Pink Tape and Red Light at first anyways so