• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scoopula

• Caiii

• Daria~

• omejkle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I laugh so hard every time a yg Stan says this is smhallyu when the big bang and winner NB got locked for fighting and getting off topic with ikonics and ic when the pann about baekhyun is not locked

If I ever see an SNSD / Jessica fan complain about too many charting threads again...

^^  he is  :rlytearpls:

I came rn to remember, what the D&E Song oppa oppa means to me. And that I was even crying hearing this Song as I was in NY. I did hear the Song the first time when I only land and still was in plane waiting till the doors openes.. And again I heared it in the night, and I remember thus moment as if it was yesterday. As I was lying on the mattress between piano and table in the house of my moms friend and was hearing this song in row. The music was quiet coz I didn't wanted to wake up my parents, so I heared the train too which had a station near the house, but I heared this song and cried out of luck. Luck to be in NY coz I didn't believed I ever could be, and to hear this song there and make this goal. I felt blessed and happy. Thus Song means so so much! It meaned the world. Literally. I was in Paris and NY. London isn't a problem.. The only problem I see is Tokyo. But as with NY see me be there before London.... Lol 

Edited by lovely_me
  • Like 1

I'm such a failure :( I was suppose to do 500 push ups today all up, but my arms were worn out from yesterday so I only managed 470  :horror:  and my arms can't move up and down in a push up formation anymore :( ... I guess I'll have to make up for it tommorow by doing 530!! fighting to myself!! 

Will I ever stop wonder at which level Teuk stalk ELF and posts about him?! The original post didn't even had @ or ## and not many likes yet he saw it.. I mean... Sometimes it makes me afraid.. Can we even breath w/o he see it? Creepy from time to time.. When have he time for all thus?! 

Still love him.. And in the end its better when he see it instead of when he don't ( as long the posts are posive o/c)..

Past few months I haven't been watching much Kyungsoo Exoluxion fancams. Though even for other performances I am also not watching as much as I used to.

These few days I have been watching a few and totally worth my time. And reminded me again of why he has been my favourite for the past 2 years. 

Idk where I can cry about this b*tch hating on Jews and Israel.. and talk about to kill us all. Its not like OH would like Jews, Israel or Israels politics... :(