Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

haters promoting Twice better than the fans , thank you for making Twice revelant in OH!

Yes, thank you Canada for voting for change. It took nine damn years, but finally, it looks like someone else is going to be the Prime Minister of Canada.

Why isn't he texting me back... Just last night he mentioned he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, and now he Ian replying to my texts... Wtf. I'm worried.

Kai is a successful idol.

Because many of his fangirls are inspired to work as hard as him.

He is a positive influence.

Technic and high notes are not everything. I am someone who prefair million times more feeling and ability to transport feelings over someone who only have a good technic. Technic is nothing for me. I want smile or cry while hearing a song and not think if the Singer reached the one note or not. Its kpop related and not. I remember Dieter Bohlen from ex Modern Talking sayed to a female singer the same. She had even an Musical school and Musical education. She was technical perfect. A+ .. Yet Dieter warned her that even if she is perfect in technic, her voice is boring.. And if she don't improve she will not have success. Long story short, he had right. She didn't  won the show back than but a guy who could transport feelings and thus girl don't have success till today even if I see her trying ones in few years.. Ppl don't want technic but feelings! So am I! And someone only coz he sing ballads, doesn't mean he is automatic good in it. I always remember as anti example the one German "ballad" of the 3 man where my ears didn't only had cancer or bleeded, but I got agreesiv hearing them.. Not everyone can sing ballad or is good at. That's y I prefair Yesung, Onew, and Jjong.. They kinda can  do all this very well and have a nice tone. Onews uniq voice I would get even in koma and know its him lol. I only need one single note of them 3 and I am done already. Amazing.. Did u already thought about an subunit, SM? I would literally kiss SM feets than... 

Edited by lovely_me

So one of my friend's dog died. She's so depressed and idk how to comfort her. Idk what to say coz i've never had a pet before, i cant really relate to her...i know its a big deal for her,i mean ofc...but she's saying stuff like "I'm never gonna get over this" "My life is'nt the same anymore" ....i wanna tell her that i've lost a friend before,literally, he passed away... *sigh* never mind.

Edited by CLaire-Senpai

oh my gosh twice's song is a bop 

Ok finally he is gone and I was in the kitchen.. It isn't as bad as i thought and obviously that I didn't eat yet.. Only the one potato is there.. I could have eat smg different and let it keep be there, right? Its ok.. I hope..  Now wait for mom to eat to midday.. 

And basically I have to move out.. 

Edited by lovely_me

my cat decide to make my bed as hers.i need to act fast before she get territorial af

So one of my friend's dog died. She's so depressed and idk how to comfort her. Idk what to say coz i've never had a pet before, i cant really relate to her...i know its a big deal for her,i mean ofc...but she's saying stuff like "I'm never gonna get over this" "My life is'nt the same anymore" ....i wanna tell her that i've lost a friend before,literally, he passed away... *sigh* never mind.

Don't ever tell someone who had something they love die that you had it worse! That's definitely not the right time to do that. The lack of sympathy will make her lose trust in you. You actually don't need to have owned a pet to have some sympathy. Just tell her it'll get better with time.

Omg I'm so hungry