Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

when this kUhgrZX.gif

makes me feel like 6srI3L0.gif

congratulations , you have achieved the ultimate level of sadness in life

Why so my eyes feel like they're swollen, why do I wanna sleep more when I think sleeping in did this -_-

Even though I left the fandom years ago, seeing Taeyeon album doing well makes me really happy :3

so taeyeon drops an album and YG shuts the fuck up, I can live with that

I'm back at my childhood home tonight, realizing that it's been 3 years since I've moved away, and I'm sad.

Edited by adelightfulsong

My neighbor is dying and i want to cry whenever i think of her. She was so sweet and kind...i really cant deal with this...

imma be up all night working on my froggy prac, if someone wants to keep me alive that would be nice :3

the nbhd is so perfect

i seem to have underestimated the extent of bitterness among say As wow

They don't always use it in a positive way, but I like hearing people call him "golden boy" all the same~ :lol:

Apologies if this has been asked before, but what is the reason for almost every group having a rapper? Is it because that's the trend, as in each group must be able to sing, dance, do variety and rap? Or the rapper role is for members that may not excel in singing but elsewhere (looks, variety skills), therefore the company finds them a position as the rapper? No shade at anyone, legit asking. Also another question is why must someone always go blonde?

bye everyone. Sulli's fans in OH, please update her news. Having too much work now

Edited by Big Boss Doge

I am sometimes afraid of ppl misunderstanding our ELF jokes.. Like the "engrish" thing w yesung. I am afraid that ppl think we make serious fun of him, which is not. Its just a joke, fun, an inside elf joke.. Its funny, so we laugh, but no one would dare make rlly fun of it. We all lack in English ourself.. And if I would get that someone for real make fun of him.. Rlly than better run!!! He is too amazing to be made fun of. O/c his English can be better w/o q, he have Henry, Zhoumi, Siwon to help him.. Yet our English can be better as well, if we think, so no need be hypocrite... As I sayed, if someone rlly make fun, than better run..

But till than

and the legendary "Tokyo in Yesung"

xD

Edited by lovely_me