Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

User use the word "pedophile" way to often in thus forum. Often w/o right content and using it wrong.. It bother and creaps me out.. Its not simply a bashing but its an serious and heavy insult. It shouldn't be take as easy in the mouth.. As less as the word rape, mental illnesses, suicide/dead jokes, hoe/prostitute etc. When will ppl finally learn.. Its words which have a train of heavy meaning behind them.. 

Sometimes I have a feeling I park in this thread.. How could I survive w/o it?

Edited by lovely_me

This has been a very busy and trying week, but I came out on top (victorious). I am so grateful.

Edited by bbangjyjbapshineelove

Imma sleep at 8 pm tonight, so I can be armed with comebacks

This user and his ignorance freaks me our rn, and I getting pretty mad! 

Ed

Did I ever mentioned HOW MUCH I love this color and what it stand for

tumblr_my755tVCcZ1relptuo1_500.gif

Sometimes I want to cry by the beauty of it.. 

And hate me all u want, call me what ever, but I would be pissed and insult if another fandom would use the exact same color... Its our identify.. Its who we are , its whom we love and protect. If someone other would use it it would lose this meaning. I don't care if we "don't own" it. And since SM gave it to us, we even kind of do owe it! I don't want no one to use it beside ELF.  To use other shadow is ok, but don't use saphirre blue! 

Edited by lovely_me

I just realized my elbow doesn't hurt anymore.

Literally me rn

tumblr_lkdpe6Frbt1qd58j4o1_400.gif

Ughhhhhhhhh

JiyoonReactions9.png

JiyoonReactions10.png

i applaud girls who go to the library on weekends with pretty clothes on, and makeup/hair on point like i don't even get the motivation to do that on a regular weekday and here they are looking fab and fresh on a saturday morning while i look like a zombie who got ran over by a train

Edited by almasy
  • Like 1

i've now understood the feelings of not knowing why someone is so obsessed over an idol's visual when s/he looks kinda ok only.

people are so crazy over hongbin's looks but i don't get why is he so special :/

i applaud girls who go to the library on weekends with pretty clothes on, and makeup/hair on point like i don't even get the motivation to do that on a regular weekday and here they are looking fab and fresh on a saturday morning while i look like a zombie who got ran over by a train

i'm so lazy that i wear the same clothes to class 3 times every week (i live in this shithole cold land known as toronto, so my clothes aren't smelly). the perks of having almost no friends is that no one realize i do this shit hah

wait red velvet's album is a bop

I'm just so tired of trying when I literally have no motivation. I know what needs to be done but I just don't care.

I actually made a friend in this new state. Been here over a year and it's only just NOW that I'm making my OWN friends....so sad. But I'm still like.....extremely proud of myself. 

Edited by Big Boss Doge

Middle aged women talking shit about a group of teens

So many things I want to do but I am so scared of everything even on the internet.

I really need to get a life cause it's funny how everyone be like 'IM SO BUSY' while I am sill free enough to think of fandom related stuffs all day. 

I hope they heard what I said.

Was he embarrassed cause his car's smaller and older than mine? Kinda deserves it for being an asshole.

You can't just act uninterested. Give up.

mum handed me a branch with all these small black spiders on it, it was dark so I didn't see them until I got out of the car and they were all over my hand -_-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HMqjDe0vIcI

I miss this drama.. God how I loved it, even went later to work coz was streaming live from Korea the last episode.. I somewhere still must have the subbed ver. I need to rewatch *cries*

• Like 1