Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

tt11009721fltt.gif

tt11009722fltt.gif

tt11009723fltt.gif

tt11009738fltt.gif

I'm too sensitive for this sight

bc146371fb.gif

I always forget how nasty chocolate is until I taste it. I just got done eating a reeses and omfg

Tastes like shit :>_>:

Have a cold is freaking me out rn. And its not going better but worser.. Since yesterday my eyes are running.. And since Mom waked me up as early, ths mom, I nearly rlly freak out.. My nose, my eyes.. I would cry if my eyes already wouldn't run...  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Edited by lovely_me

physics makes me wanna light my hair on fire

I want bros like this

LWyr9wG.jpg

eventhough I'm a she

Some user and their behavior let's me q the humanity in the world.. I am shocked about the mannier and the language of the one user.. Would like to report coz honestly its disgusting and destroy a helpful thread, yet don't have guts to report. Hope someone other do... 

Historical dramas are expensive but the most successful Chinese drama and Korean drama are both historical dramas.

Modern dramas just cannot compare with the craze and success historical dramas can achieve.

Historical dramas are expensive but the most successful Chinese drama and Korean drama are both historical dramas.

Modern dramas just cannot compare with the craze and success historical dramas can achieve.

Hwajung just ended today. Did you watch it sis ?

Hwajung just ended today. Did you watch it sis ?

No. I havent been watching much kdramas in the recent years.

Idk y.. But thus one friend of me.. Everytime I come across her problems even slight, I feel burn out after.. Only by her... But its nothing I can do... Since I am a friend and more loyal as a dog, I will go w her to this dept counseling. Better she isn't alone.. And I better remember about the laws which I learned.. It was part of my job, but I forgot shit... 

I even wish she would divorce.. since yeah.. Want her get out of all thus crap.. But I can't tell it her this direct.. Better me not get involved.. I rlly have mountain of my own shit..I only sry for her.. But I am already burned out...