Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I always wonder what it would have been like if SNSD had replaced Jessica with another famous KPOP idol instead of continuing as an 8 member group. 

Like I instantly though "what if IU was in SNSD" and imagined what their performances might be like.

That's all for today folks. 

I always say I will give Kyungsoo all my candy because that's how much I adore him.

But the truth is I am not much of a candy person so giving him all the candy is like a perfect idea since I can't finish it anyway.

But recently I found out he loves sweet food, I fantasize myself giving him all the candies I have to him even more.

Donghae-shi how many times was u in Japan already? And basically u must know the basics in the language.. So how comes it that u don't know the difference between male and female in the language?! Let a girl say "boku wa ..." .. Boy u should know it rlly better.. 

Still love u tho

So Mars isn't the dry planet... It basicly full of water which did sucked down and is  into the ground now ... Cool.. And it have seasons aswell ...  :ahmagah:  ineresting... 

666 rep points. Number of the beast.

• Like 1

I don't know where to post this, but I laughed at this:

tumblr_ntz8qwHbTE1ru8saco2_540.gif

Sometimes I think the only people who actually care about me are my grandparents... especially grandma, she always supported me when no one else would.

In the early 17th century Galileo asserted that the sun was the center of the universe (heliocentric). This was in direct opposition to the popular opinion at the time that the earth was the center of the universe (geocentric).  Galileo was subjected to the Roman Inquisition and had to defend his ideas.  It created much controversy for him and he ultimately bowed to pressure and recanted (abandoned) his statements. He was sentenced to imprisonment and spent the rest of his life on house arrest.

Popular opinion can be a powerful force that is hard to stand against.  Even if you choose to "go along to get along" try to make sure you are making a conscious choice - so you are not easily manipulated.

Here is one strategy to test the opinion of others before blindly accepting what others say as truth:

Step A - sift through the opinion using your critical thinking skills before drawing a conclusion (What's that? WTF are critical thinking skills? Sounds like too much work? well try Step B instead)

Step B - sift through the opinion using your conscience (What's that? You don't have a conscience? WTF has anyone ever done for you? you sleep well at night thank you very much?  well try Step C)

Step C - sift through (weigh) the opinion using your own heart in the analysis (What's that? You don't have a heart? Life is a bitter cold world and aint no body got time for that?)

Welp - if none of the above work, you might just be hopeless....carry on as you were before :rolleyes:

Edited by bbangjyjbapshineelove

honestly

I just want to be like courtney something and find me a rich man who I can live with.

I get toooo upset and stressed quickly, I'd be a happy person without no obligations.

should start putting an advertisement online

"looking 4 a sugga daddy who doesn't want sex but lets me do whatever I want"

I'll be loyal.

Edited by Adrie

i am so bad at making new friends and loosening up around new people - it's been more than a month and i'm still not fully comfortable with the people at school. 

same omg  :rlytearpls:

i just found out that fka twigs 'kicks' was about masturbation ???? all this time i thought she was saying that she'll wear the same shoes as her bae but no ??? she wants to get her 'kicks' like him . . . lol . . . . i feel so stupid now, like it sounds so obvious when it think about it but ???? i don't think tbh lmao

FUCK YOU STUPID BITCH

jk erika ur amazing

tumblr_nvcj3budae1qi9571o4_250.gif

I've been re-watching 'Lost' with my boyfriend 'cause he has never seen it before and I really wasn't expecting to get so invested again, lol.