• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scoopula

• Daria~

• Caiii

• omejkle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I laugh so hard every time a yg Stan says this is smhallyu when the big bang and winner NB got locked for fighting and getting off topic with ikonics and ic when the pann about baekhyun is not locked

If I ever see an SNSD / Jessica fan complain about too many charting threads again...

I just realized that SJ not have one single MV what would make me cry.. Songs yes, but not MVs... I want smg like one shoot or severely, or or or ... but no.. damn SM.. For Shinee there is one MV ( 1000 years), but its Japanese.. For SJ its not even this .. well what a mess ... 

Edited by lovely_me

I just realised its not Im Yoona but LIM Yoona :shock:

I prefer Im

No it's still Im lol it's just a different way of writing.

Like Seo and Suh

But she wrote Lim in her IG :omg:

I know :lol: maybe Im was already taken? She once wrote 'Im Yoona' in english so she probably knows about it

This is so typical SJ to an amazing level.. With all the pros and contras in their personelities what like only ELF might see.. That's so them.. Lol

And Teuk bby, hunny, darling, sunshine.. I love ya and know u are leader and like MC for it, but damn lower yr voice.. Stop screaming for some parts .. other talk loud but don't scream.. beside Hyuk too for some less parts.. its hurts my ears my Angel.. 

Edited by lovely_me
  • Like 1

i should stop dreaming about wieners omg. is this a joke for me not getting any ;__;

God, if you want to give me sexual dreams, you can at least give me someone desirable like kpop idols. 

or better yet, just give me snsd dreams everyday

..pls ;___;

After all that shit I talked about Siwon because I was mad about the anti-gay marriage thing...

My ass is still a diehard fan of his. She was Pretty is actually good and this is one of the roles he really is doing well. And the scruff on his face + cuteness on the V app and on his drama still makes me want to sit on his face.

I am trash.

.__.

I don't understand how people can really think a kpop company would allow Shindong to debut if he was talentless... I may not like his personality and he's done things wrong but one thing I can never say about him was that he's got no talent. Even Super Junior admits that aside from Eunhyuk he's the best dancer in the group, not to mention he choreographed and directed videos that had more depth than much of what SM has ever given them before... Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you can call them talentless or irrelevant but fans do it all the time...