Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Past 2 days I am interested in Kim Han Bin. But watching a video his teammate Bobby rapping(I know nothing about hip hop but i like how Bobby sounds more) and his Chanwoo video makes me a bit disappointed.

But Empty is a good song, listening to Be I it seems that I like the type of music he wants to produce. But he raps, hmm should I stan him.

Lol my cousin will get married next month. Hes only one year older than me, but it feels like hes so ahead of me in career, life, etc.

Maybe I really have to focus more on real life stuff, and less about kpop.

If I am pissed off in real life I like to argue with people on internet if they shit on my favourites.

It makes me feel a bit better since I don't get to do it in real life but knowing someone dislike me on internet don't make me feel that good either.

So the Magic Cover WASNT from SM.... hmm. We bashed the false one.. 

Ok.. They aren't at fault of creating thus shut, but they stay at fault to give a go to release it... 

Edited by lovely_me

The hypocrisy on this Forum is beyond every level. Like omg.... be4 OH I didn't even know what it is..

The Japanese version of Shinee's Lucifer has been stuck in my head all goddamn day

I was thinking of negged stalk a certain user until I see her shitting on another member of the same group that I actually like.

I decided not to do so since we definitely won't along right from the start.

The hypocrisy on this Forum is beyond every level. Like omg.... be4 OH I didn't even know what it is..

akp old users aka 12-years old kids

• Like 2

I swear, rappers in my country are so weird  :wth:  This is the second time I hear black metal reference in a hip-hop track. Does this also happen in Norway?

Edited by Akhuun

Bless the shirtless track team, just bless

tumblr_lnpeisCHVg1qbn9ua.gif

I wanna kill this fucking boss because I want his unit, but he keeps fucking nuking me :( 

It's been a damn week since I started trying... 

Sigh Gee aka my least fave SNSD song is stuck in my head. Save me.

I bashed but I do not hate. I do not go low and hate on a group because of middle child syndrome. Or for whatever things that happened in Kfandom. 

I am bored AF and have a fucking cold I guess.. My throat, my head ughhh and I could sleep till next year.... *cries*

Edited by lovely_me

event coordinator applications open for 2 months? seems a little strange how a big forum with so many people on daily, apparently not many people seem to be interested ... yet the moderator opening has created a blast sorta 

alright  :imstupid: