Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I can't tell how much I hate my slow, amazing amazing turtle slow laptop! Uhhhhhhhhhhh 

I can't believe I still stay up for ask.fm's boring questions :'(

but no one else sends me questions so it's the best I can get :'(

I think I am an awful groupmate. I am trying to give suggestion and helping out but I know my suggestions can be a bit extreme :(

I will need to control myself and learn to shut up rather than trying to suggest something. I can feel the irritation from my classmate.

I have a classmate who is like you as well but I don't think people like this are considered/labelled as 'awful'.

/

You are actually contributing a lot and trying your best to give ideas, which is good! (I think making the effort is more important because it helps the group to have a little progress rather being an awkward turtle and not having much progress)

If your classmate is feeling irritated, have you tried apologizing to her? or perhaps tell her that you were trying to contribute and didn't mean to bring the suggestions to the certain extent (which in your case is being too extreme)

Yep, I believe you can tone down the amount of suggestions you have to let your other classmates/group mates have the chance to share their ideas/suggestions however, don't stop contributing!

Just because of this particular incident that resulted in you not contributing any ideas in future, its going to affect you a lot. For example, you would feel that your emotions are boiling up because you feel that a particular person is not good enough but you resist from saying your improvised/improved answer because you are afraid of the person being irritated at you ...

/

I didn't meant to pry into your situation or any other sort .. just want to cheer you up because right now, I'm imaging myself in your shoes and how would I react if something like that happens to me.

/

hope nothing written here is too deep. haha

/

You're an awesome person, don't let that person's body language affect you too much, alright? Cheer up sweetheart â™¥

//

Yikes, the haze is still going strong. Hope everyone's still healthy <3

I have a classmate who is like you as well but I don't think people like this are considered/labelled as 'awful'.

/

You are actually contributing a lot and trying your best to give ideas, which is good! (I think making the effort is more important because it helps the group to have a little progress rather being an awkward turtle and not having much progress)

If your classmate is feeling irritated, have you tried apologizing to her? or perhaps tell her that you were trying to contribute and didn't mean to bring the suggestions to the certain extent (which in your case is being too extreme)

Yep, I believe you can tone down the amount of suggestions you have to let your other classmates/group mates have the chance to share their ideas/suggestions however, don't stop contributing!

Just because of this particular incident that resulted in you not contributing any ideas in future, its going to affect you a lot. For example, you would feel that your emotions are boiling up because you feel that a particular person is not good enough but you resist from saying your improvised/improved answer because you are afraid of the person being irritated at you ...

/

I didn't meant to pry into your situation or any other sort .. just want to cheer you up because right now, I'm imaging myself in your shoes and how would I react if something like that happens to me.

/

hope nothing written here is too deep. haha

/

You're an awesome person, don't let that person's body language affect you too much, alright? Cheer up sweetheart â™¥

//

Yikes, the haze is still going strong. Hope everyone's still healthy <3

Thank you for cheering me up! I appreciate what you wrote here.

There was 1 incident where I was called 'blocker' by my classmates and ever since then I got a bit scared.

The PSI has increased once again. 

Thank you for cheering me up! I appreciate what you wrote here.

There was 1 incident where I was called 'blocker' by my classmates and ever since then I got a bit scared.

The PSI has increased once again. 

You're welcome! <3

/

That is just plain fucking rude.

/

The attitude of your classmates are unbelievable :/ It's pretty natural to be intimidated by their comments/remarks but never let them bring you down.

/

Sigh, PSI is 237 >.<

Edited by lipslocked✿
  • Like 2

Oh my fucking god. The textbook for my medical terminology class is online.  :cry:

Good thing I didn't buy that shit  :chu:

http://seoulfvls.tumblr.com/post/129712082783/super-junior-is-a-family-and-i-know-this-when

This tumblr post exhausted me emotional at high level... From one side I love to read how much SJ are family from other side to read and get remind at the things is just painful.. Some things I never get to know, others happened nearly life so we saw that, as Wookie at Sukira as Teuks father died... This and some other things made me hard cry... made me exhausted.. I am kind of take the things more personal as should.. I just love my boys and don't want them be hurt... It hurts... 

i love taemin and sehun but... ngl i love taemin more so the whole taemin vs sehun war was low key entertaining to read

who rated my profile 3 stars and why like on what basis why can you even rate profiles i never paid attention to that i didn't even know you could do that

I wish I had a million won so I could give some to every Suga stan on OH. Btw, Sugastan sounds like a name of a country.

do i really have to list down all the idols i like for ppl to know that i have nothing against the group lmao

• Like 1

it's these moments where i almost wished i stanned for talent so certain situations wouldn't bother me so much

it's these moments where i almost wished i stanned for talent so certain situations wouldn't bother me so much

oh  :imstupid: . Just pray for the best 

do i really have to list down all the idols i like for ppl to know that i have nothing against the group lmao

Tell me about it lmao.

oh  :imstupid: . Just pray for the best 

:imstupid: if ends up being fake i'll shave off my head and fully devote my life to praising any god that cares to listen

• Like 1

Tell me about it lmao.

Kpop is such a serious business all the time lol like it's not that deep fam Edited by grahznybratchny

it was hard getting rid of the old one, but i really like my new dp/sig/awards combo  :rlytearpls: