Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Ikr :unsure: the people are so desperate to stay loyal when they know OH is better, I saw someone post a thread asking why their red velvet mv thread got deleted, and there reply was that there is an official thread for everything related to the comeback, I found it so stupid, why not have both? Poor users ~~

exactly, we can't we have both? especially considering the fact AKP really needs more threads activity

I've been saying for ages that the compulsory comeback threads are stupid but no one listens to me  :soul:

B.I.G yea we bang like this.

e.x.o. yea we flop like this.

S.NSD we lipsycn like this

S to the J who the hell are they

*sigh*

Homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, ableism are not "opinions". They're mindsets that have kept people oppressed for centuries and still do keep people oppressed.

• Like 2

dont leave my darling

i doubt you but i trust you.

Edited by leon

B.I.G yea we bang like this.

e.x.o. yea we flop like this.

S.NSD we lipsycn like this

S to the J who the hell are they

I almost choked laughing

Where is SJ Henry??? Haven't heard nothing of him since a week?? Its untypical.. Or I missed smg.. 

for a while I bashed AKP forums for becoming so crappy but looking at it now I just feel sad, how did things get this bad? the online list is so small and almost every thread is dead except the RandomThoughtsThread which is actually a conversation/flaunt your bias thread rather than an actual random thought thread.

Is Johnny seeing this? does he not realise how fail it is now and realise that he needs to step in and do something. He needs to get rid of babaji permanently, give the forums more features, and fix how the forums are being modded since it's way too regulated atm...

Preach!
  • Like 1

You know what sucks, I never see dolls of people with brown curly hair, brown eyes, and light skin like myself.

"British people know more about America than Americans know themselves. wake up you fucking slave sheep"

For some reason I can't stop laughing at this comment

there is so many girls group that i would like to stan or even just care about, but i have already too much and not a lot of time...  :rlytearpls:

i wish the best to all these kids in nugu groups.

• Like 2

where's that therapist person when you need har???  :rlytearpls:

So I want to work out again, but a gym is so boring.

I belonged to a dance studio about 2-3 year ago and I figure maybe taking a class would be fun and moderate exercise.

Last time I took a Hip Hop class - but the cost are crazy expensive for a few sessions- I guess that is the problem with being near a major city.

I am thinking of trying salsa or merengue, but I like Hip Hop because I actually have good coordination.

Last time I went to that dance studio I was like "I dance better than this no rhythm instructor"...

But don't get it twisted, because even though I picked up the steps fast, I could not last a full hour session :rlytearpls:

I have an endurance problem...yeah...20 mins at high energy is fine, but yeah who am I fooling when it comes to longer periods of time.