Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

It’s weird. Most of male idols in their 20’s look their age or younger but once they get 30+ they look look 5-10 years older...

Edited by teardrops

I just spent an hour or more writing a thread called.

My opinion on all kpop groups.

I read over the long thread, it and thought it was really good but then I realized that there was bashing, it wasn't harmful it was written nicely but I still think it could get closed, so that was a waste of time lol.

I just spent an hour or more writing a thread called.

My opinion on all kpop groups.

I read over the long thread, it and thought it was really good but then I realized that there was bashing, it wasn't harmful it was written nicely but I still think it could get closed, so that was a waste of time lol.

Lol Idk if it will get closed, but u sure will get neggs... 

Delete the SJ/ shinee part ( I am sure u ranted on them too :imstupid: ) , and post on bashing thread... Its bash so belongs there lol 

Edited by lovely_me

Lol Idk if it will get closed, but u sure will get neggs...

Delete the SJ/ shinee part ( I am sure u ranted on them too :imstupid: ) , and post on bashing thread... Its bash so belongs there lol

Lol nah there's not much bashing at all tho its mostly just friendly suggestions, but for suju there's was nice, , I might post it tomorrow tho and be prepared for warning points :)

Lol nah there's not much bashing at all tho its mostly just friendly suggestions, but for suju there's was nice, , I might post it tomorrow tho and be prepared for warning points :)

Y u want risk be IP banned? Its yr 2nd last chance.. and than?! 

Unpopular opinion and even if I dislike yr bait threads, I don't want u to go.. Sometimes yr threads is the only fun on boring OH.. There was days where I clicked only on yr threads coz I wanted at least to click on one thread lol to gets entertainment ( yes I sunk as deep) .. So I don't want u be IP banned even if u troll and shits on suju. At least u makes OH not as boring.. 

/runs

Why do people always try to avoid me ? Nobody wants to sit with me in school :cry:

Fucking hate my life right now I have the flu,bad cold and my period all at the same time. Missing my first day of (2nd year) of my new Uni ( I transfered schools) .

Bought a bag... And I only had it like 1 sek in hand there was a woman who saw it and was like "isn't the bag damaged?" And than "its not leather" well there stand even HAND MADE LEATHER! Bitch go away w yr jealousy, and yr lie.. U was too late.. face it..Its MY bag now! And only 25€ after it cost 89€ in the beginning..

And I surprisingly found something I was searching for 1 months ago in shops.. And today I went on 2nd floor and voila!!!! Freaking.. so happy... 

But I didn't found eye shadow bace..  They didn't had any anymore.. And concealer ... I can't decide on the color I need orz.. 

And last thought is that I am screaming that it was revealed that Sheldon from Tbbt want make Amy a proposal.. in the final of the season.. I am crying, screaming, love it... Omg!!!! Excited! 

Sad is only that even he gets to marry, but me....

So tidy...

Edited by lovely_me

Dear spiders, flycatchers and other cretures from Hell! Please, leave my house forever and never come back.

Sincerely, Akhuun

• Like 3

I think I'm the only person who doesn't have an problem with Taeyeon for anything but her lack of personality and zest in her vocals  :lol: I think she was/is pretty (but won't be if she keeps getting work done), is a good dancer, a good performer - when she cares to be, seems like a decent person lol 

being annoying on instagram about her boyfriend isn't a fatal flaw. Like I don't like her but, let her live people. 

I feel like I shouldn't be able to enjoy life because of these thoughts.Every time I feel a bit happy, the thoughts tell me that I shouldn't I am trying so much to just let the thoughts be there and not interact with them, but it is so difficult. I can't take this and I feel like it will never go away :unsure: :unsure:

Taeyeon's photo shoots give me life

almost finished my assignment, only two sections to go, one being simple the other being a hoe. Lord give me strength to finish this in two hours because hell no can I survive pulling an all nighter and doing this  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

anyone wanna write a discussion on the effect of temperature on the metabolic rate of bees for me please?

Recently I have been suffering from head ache whenever I am in class. 

But I have never really felt the power of idol beyond 'entertainment', 'timekiller' and 'distraction' until today. 

Recently I started to put Kyungsoo photo as my phone screensaver.  It does make me forget about reality for that 1-3 seconds whenever I look at it. It's amazing. It relives my stress and anxiety when I am outside just by looking at a photo of him for a few seconds.

I am sure that some allkpop users steal my threads some look too similar. Its allgood tho ~~

finally finishing your assingment and feeling so happy until you realise you did a whole section wrong and it's almost 2am and your brain is dead just like your soul  :._.: