Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

jesus fuckboi, who is that?

new antm candyboi

dustin mcneer

mvfcJ1x.gif

im all eyes and thirst for him *drool*

Edited by Namjoo .Potter

2NE1 was my first bias group and I always enjoy when they're actually actively promoting.... but the direction CL is going in blows and I'm never 100% gung ho about their material these days. And Reboot doesn't blow at all, and WG have been doing so much more awesome stuff, especially since Wonder World. But I haven't invested the time to learn their life stories and their favorite foods and etc.. So am I still 2NE1 biased? #kpopfanprobs

same with BEG honestly...I love them, but I honestly don't think much about them when they're not having a group or solo comeback. 

Edited by denizen mars
  • Like 1

- Kyuhyun makes a remake album with korean old traditional ballads like

: As time goes by, When autumn comes, Letter,
, Beautiful restriction, It would be nice,
, and
. And i hope he will discover more types of songs, not only sad ballads.

- Kyuhyun as a fixed guest on a outdoor variety show cable channel like tvn, jtbbc. (I still can't believe Kyu would appear on an outdoor variety show like Running man and Exciting India, he's completely different compared to talk shows, it will be nice if a director casts him for a travelling show like Grandpa' over flower Noona's over flower).

- Kyuhyun plays as a small role in a detective criminal series with talents in high technology. (The way and the gestures he used to look for sth on laptop and his phone is just so cool on radio star).

- Kyuhyun will marry a normal woman (a natural beauty, mature like Song Il Guk's wife, not childish) and have a happy family like Song Il Guk.

Edited by salmonkyu
  • Like 1

CLt4iW9VEAAkvGd.jpg

someone should translate this instead. it includes all details with all the names.

Sulli leave f(x). But the bright side is she can be considered prettier than Yoona now since she is an actress now . 

Edit: she looks cute with short hair
HXaQqm0.jpg

Edited by Big Boss Doge

stupid anime, I was prepared to go to bed early for once but I can't stop here urgh -_-

also urgh my should is partially dislocated and I can't go home and see the chiro for 7 weeks -_-

I am always gushing over chanyeol's visuals and today I am like 'Kai is so handsome :rlytearpls: '.

She tells me that she don't find Kai handsome so this is why SM needs multiple members in a group for fans to choose from.

Then I reminded her my bias is D.O.  :happy:

sometimes, i just wonder Sulli haters care about f(x) or they just use f(x) as weapon to attack Sulli. I'll be happy if all those haters become f(x)'s fan after Sulli's departure. 

People that use ' xD ' and 'lol' in the same sentence can't be trusted.

• Like 1

confession: tbh I would like to have a korean friend or spouse- not because I think they look like idols or something, but because people that are close with a korean person have access to interesting cultural things that I wouldn't just as a westerner visiting the country by myself. Like I know people who've been invited for new year's or kimchi making because they're close to a korean person and it's like...I'd like to do that sometime. And people who've gotten married in korea have worn hanbok, but if I did that it would just be racist and weird. But it would be weird to try to force such a friendship so even though I've met koreans I never try to be too friendly with them.