Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

why'd i drink coffee this morning when i have a speech later on top of anxiety.

my nerves are wrecked

(it's my 4th one? so i'm getting used to it and if I hadn't had any i probably wouldn't even be nervous smh)

jCazg5s.png

????????????

That was my worst speech so far by FAR. I was on a coffee (and thus anxiety) high all morning and all throughout my speech lol. It was a damn mess, how tf did it get an A. My last one was miles better in both presentation and the speech itself but I only got an 85. idgi

It's gotta be bc I went first lol. thank u god in heaven

Lmao. I've looked through the names of my makestar photobook like 5 times looking for mine.

I pay my mom to do it and it's on the back of the 2nd damn page ohpressor.png

• Like 2

lol

Mine was on the bottom on one of the last few pages. I felt like my eyes were gonna pop out after looking for it for so long ;__;

Omg I'm glad I'm not alone. I didn't think it'd be that hard to find it but my eyes were done after the first page which is probably why I never saw it lol rlytearpls.png

I'm glad you found yours!!  (and good luck on your papers!!)

I knew writing my essay in the little text window was a bad idea but I did it anyways bc I didn't feel like opening word.

Now I have to fucking write it all over again because at some point I apparently got logged out and so I clicked submit and lost everything thanks to autosave not doing it's one fkn job!! save my shit! that's all you had to do!

Kill me. The wording was on point and everything gdi.

i take back the dramatics bc it's only a few hundred words and i re-wrote it in like 10 minutes. tf. why'd it take me ~40 the first time

Edited by aeromancy

Why'd I wait until almost December to email this person about shadowing so I can apply into programs rlytearpls.png

Why am I still scared to email her LOL.

edit:

BkqrStg.png

crying

Edited by aeromancy

The other day I waited on a table and apparently the son liked me so much he's going to come in tmr to ask me out 

His family came in tonight and asked me about what hours I worked as I was restocking my station and just, you know giving off a weird vibe, and asked my coworker a bunch of personal questions like if I'm single and stuff, since they were in her section (thank u jesus). They also told her what they were planning. As if Thanksgiving wasn't going to be hard enough already :(

Everything else aside, why Thanksgiving of all days when I'll be busy af.

Someone go for me

I've been on an old gen music show performance kick this morning and it's just so wild how different performances are now. How it went from complete/majority lives being common to, at best, live with a heavy backtrack. It's so sad lol.

They didn't sound perfect all the time and they, too, had members that weren't the best singers but they still pushed out live performances. And they really deserve respect for that. Especially when you look back at the idols that always got bashed for their singing, compared to today it turns out they really weren't that bad after-all~

And I get it, kpop has changed and standards have changed and w/e I'm stuck in the past. But when you sit back and watch a handful of like, 2009-2011 music show performances it's really jarring. And sad. And god I miss mblaq sm again  ;;;;;

watch this and cry w/ me

I gave my last speech today! I didn't think I'd be able to get through this public speaking class (i came SO close to dropping it numerous times) and it's been probably one of the hardest things I've done lol....but I did it

36o2Zq0.gif

I'm so proud of myself tbh!!

• Like 2

It's 70 degrees out and my day off, niceee~ I'm going for a longass run today

I've been watching red velvet's weekly idol and

AF6f5wt.png

i'm so in love with joy's shoes. cute af 

The concept of ouija boards is so weird when you think about it. Closing it, for example, and how moving the planchette over 'goodbye' suddenly makes it so the spirit can't come through? Like, what? It's a printed word on a piece of cardboard? How is that one word any different than any other part of the board. If you're opening a portal to talk to spirits don't you think there should be more of a process to closing it than just moving your piece of plastic over the word goodbye. 

It even sounds dumb and it's so wild to me how people believe they're real. 

no offense hailey reese, i still like ur videos xoxo 

You know what. My reward for finishing my finals AND getting all of my shadowing hours is going to be finally getting the tattoo I've wanted

Maybe that'll motivate me? Please???

Apparently one of my finals was due last night and not this Friday and it makes no fucking sense. Why would it open Friday and be due Monday when the exam period ends Friday. WHY DID I NOT HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY???? 

It was my most time consuming class with so many group projects, group work, and just assignments in general and I had a 95. 

I'm devastated. 

5020P7y.png

18122_600.gif

Edited by aeromancy

God...I've gotta go to work now and wait tables. Where have the last 5 hours gone

Edited by aeromancy

At work today I remembered how, just yesterday they played Last Christmas and it made me want to listen to shinee's version since I haven't in a while. But ultimately I forgot and....now this year I won't be

also work today sucked. i couldn't get my head out of the clouds and working all day tomorrow won't be any better. as soon as i stepped into my room i just started bawling again. i still can't believe this is real....and that  it's affecting me so much. my heart just hurts so much for him. nothing feels the same.

Edited by aeromancy

That pearl aqua moon is too damn much of a coincidence. It was a sign and no one can convince me otherwise ;;;;

I just got texted to come into work 30 minutes later rlytearpls.png

My day is starting off great. Christmas eve pls have mercy on me

Hwayugi's subbed.....I finally get to watch it....That's all I wanted for Christmas ty.

I've missed Hongki being in dramas so much, I can't wait to sit down and watch it ;;

update: it's actually really really good.

Edited by aeromancy