Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Non anonymous and shouldn't go anonymous are the same thing(?)   :imstupid:  :imstupid:  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

:imstupid:

I can understand if the idols got sick of the fans.

But I hope they will they will never be sick of performing(assuming that they do have passion in singing/dancing/performing).

How did things ended up this way

i'm tired and feel like giving up

i need help

How did things ended up this way

i'm tired and feel like giving up

i need help

omg are u ok..................

u can talk to me if u feel like it

Thanks but it's complicated i don't know how to explain it

i hate being broke and ask my parents for money  :unsure:

Edited by bangtanpie

Well... typical teenage life. Mom hop off me please. I keep telling you to stop bothering me but you keep dwelling into my private life and sht. Like why the fuck does it matter when I sleep? Do you know how many times I almost punched the wall because I needed to take my anger out on something. Your friends/doctor have told you many times to let me do what I want. It would help me and you. Stop being overprotective, it's not like I do drugs, come home late, or even smoke. I only game, I won't die. Shit.... This is the only reason I've been praying to turn 18 since I was young. 

Edited by Unit

Feel like skipping school again after skipping 4days for the previous week.

But MC is expensive and i doubt anyone buy any more excuse for me.
why am i so unlucky on a week filled with tests...

Stuck between a rock and a hard place. Tell the artist the EP is horrible with the possibility of not working with them again...or tell them it's great with the possibility/potential of working with Japanese singers :._.:

Well... typical teenage life. Mom hop off me please. I keep telling you to stop bothering me but you keep dwelling into my private life and sht. Like why the fuck does it matter when I sleep? Do you know how many times I almost punched the wall because I needed to take my anger out on something. Your friends/doctor have told you many times to let me do what I want. It would help me and you. Stop being overprotective, it's not like I do drugs, come home late, or even smoke. I only game, I won't die. Shit.... This is the only reason I've been praying to turn 18 since I was young.

I know that feel man... Sometimes its annoying to have an overbearing mom rite? :._.: