• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scoopula

• Daria~

• Caiii

• omejkle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I laugh so hard every time a yg Stan says this is smhallyu when the big bang and winner NB got locked for fighting and getting off topic with ikonics and ic when the pann about baekhyun is not locked

If I ever see an SNSD / Jessica fan complain about too many charting threads again...

Dreaming about my ultimate favourite band, and I'm licking a lollipop with the band members staring at me.

This is going to be interesting.

^

Yikes! Wow hormonal again...damn!

Edited by EunB's Angel

Yesterday I told my mom I wanted to go to the Block B concert in Milan and she was like "yea that sounds nice, I'm happy you're starting doing things you like" and being all positive about it and I couldn't sleep at night because I was so excited and today she's like "hm... going there by yourself would be dangerous and I can't come with you, I don't think this is a good idea, you'll have more chances to see them so don't go" -.- and now I'm both angry and sad. Like, I know it will be difficult for me to go there and I have to pay plane tickets and hotel too but at least she could be a bit less positive about yesterday so that I wouldn't be so dissapointed now idk... my hands are shaking and idk if it's because I'm upset or because I'm cold :S wow I wrote a lot

stop it ! continue on telling to find a lover I don't ...I don't want to just leave me alone~

I don't like you and will never I don't care if you are attractive ...I don't like you leave me alone ...I don't need one becuz how hard for me to do that ..think of it. U told me that if I want something I have it but really if I wanted that don't you know I can have it easily ....I studied psychology for 2 years I ca make anybody mine if I want to ...but I really don't not interested ...There are 7 billion ppl who will continue reproduction for the world~

• Like 1