Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Is it weird that I'm tired of food?

yes

please go see the doctor.

BUT HOW DOES ONE GET TIRED OF FOOD? Maybe you need some tasty food I assure you, you'll be fine.

There is this girl I've known since elementary school but we didn't talk during middle school and became classmates in High school. Everytime I see her I smile for no reason. I've thought maybe I like her but I don't see how. She isn't really my ideal type... Ugh and she's always supporting me.

What is this I feel? :rlytearpls:

yes

please go see the doctor.

BUT HOW DOES ONE GET TIRED OF FOOD? Maybe you need some tasty food I assure you, you'll be fine.

I think it's because I've been eating the same foods over and over again and it's killing my food boner.

WILL I EVA BE A UNICORN????

WILL I EVA BE A UNICORN????

tumblr_lt4cvkqUoK1r3k1m8o1_500.png

For me.. i've been exhausted all day.. been up for like 20 hours or something? But now it's late at night and I feel fully awake... :>_>:

thank u~ it was the easiest chapter tho ^^ ...because it is just instructions but the school as a whole is  :donthinkso:

i don't know where to start ...this is the problem ...i have to finish lec notes of 52 lectures in 1 week!

med school needs strong mind & determination like t-ara  :lol:

lmfao I feel for you

But for real though, get off of OneHallyu and go study~  :imstupid:

Umm, hello! What about me?

*oh we forgot about you*

Oh, okay....

lmfao I feel for you

But for real though, get off of OneHallyu and go study~  :imstupid:

I got off tho ...but now is my holiday~ but I can't go nowhere because it is temporary until 25/jan ;___;

If thoughts are things, and you die thinking and believing you will go to hell afterwards won't you go to hell just as easily as you die thinking and believing you will go to heaven.

the amount of money I've considered spending on things with luhan's face on them is worrying

I hope YesAsia is going to sell that Elle magazine with Luhan... because I want that poster.

I really should find a job, I need more money

Edited by Miekos

I feel like my parents treat me with less love than my sister. It makes me so angry I could punch a wall but I never do. The sad life of Unit.

Make me 18 please so I can actually have a life.

tumblr_lt4cvkqUoK1r3k1m8o1_500.png

For me.. i've been exhausted all day.. been up for like 20 hours or something? But now it's late at night and I feel fully awake... :>_>:

R00D :(((

crying-waterfalls.gif

It's so weird how much of a sheep mentality people have on this forum. I make an obvious comment on a popular thread, nothing ground breaking or funny or even interesting really and I get 31 upvotes for it... I mean thanks but why?? I guess if the comment gets a few upvotes then everybody feels like they need to upvote it too  :derp:

And it's not the first time it happens. I'm starting to feel like I have an army of delusional fangirls who will like whatever crap I put out (you know, like the SM fans who eat up every shitty song SM releases and think it's the best thing since coca-cola was invented?  :imstupid: )

Why do I always get nervous when I'm around good-looking guys...I'll never understand.

Tf do these lyrics even mean? :imstupid:

Look at what you've done Stand still, falling away from me When it takes so long Fire's out, what do you want to be?

Now I'm holding on Myself was never enough for me Gotta be so strong There's a power in what you do Now every other day I'll be watching you

I'll show you what it feels like Now I'm on the outside We did everything right

Like what the fucking hell does this even mean, i love the song but make some goddamn effort on trying to making sense jfc :wth:

Edited by Bitchcraft

ppl think im playing when i say i have a crush on most girls i come in contact with but im so srs like,,, i have a crush on a few users on here and i haven't even seen their faces. like???????? i h8 me

I am very bad at replying to people in a timely manner please forgive me my memory has gone to shit.

the amount of money I've considered spending on things with luhan's face on them is worrying

buy this  :imstupid:

KPOP-font-b-Miracles-b-font-In-December-

Your words are so misleading and it's happening too often.

Edited by pretyme494

Took me 4hours to make this bookmark but it looks horrible.

I will still be proud of it cause as much as it's a failure i put in the effort.

Although my mum says it's not appropriate as a bday present for my age :rlytearpls: