Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I wish Kanye's angry face was my normal face so people would avoid asking me shit

U trying to fuck with me nigga?

KANYEWEST_JULY11.jpg

no man

tumblr_mxxth6l95g1sgdbw4o1_250.gif

he needs to teach me his ways, how does he do that straight face without laughing lmfao

• Like 1

My English presentation is in two days, and I still don't know what I'm going to say, and I only need to talk for 2 2 2 minutes. I'm so freaking nervous.

...Does my friend remember our good days ...we used to play in the rain. ...life was so simple back then if I have to choose I want to return back to year 2005 or 2001 I used to be kid and so cheerful know nothing of the world but I was happy the situation was a little stable but then in 2006...everything got messed up~ ;__;

My English presentation is in two days, and I still don't know what I'm going to say, and I only need to talk for 2 2 2 minutes. I'm so freaking nervous.

Hey off topic but Do u need help :) I used to do presentations and such things ^_^ . Edited by !~Aishak~!

I'm ready for sleep, even though it won't come for at least another four hours.

Poem on the first week. Yikes.

Lol I still surprised when my cousin said that D.O's birthday got coverage by one of broadcast channel and today's Kai's turn and I witness myself, even an EXO-L got invited to the studio and one other got live called :derp:

The most surprising is this channel is famous for news rather than entertainment :ninja:

Edited by Ariya

I hates school very much,more importantly I hates Arabic Language. It's really hard to understand.

In which grade are you now? I don't think any language is hard if we really try and think positive.

In which grade are you now? I don't think any language is hard if we really try and think positive.

Idk my grade bc I'm Malaysian and we don't use grade. Basically I'm form 3 which means I'm 15 years old.

Idk my grade bc I'm Malaysian and we don't use grade. Basically I'm form 3 which means I'm 15 years old.

Why do u study Arabic? In school I'm curious.

Why do u study Arabic? In school I'm curious.

Because I am from Islamic School(Naim Lilbanat,if you know) and it's a MUST to take Arabic in our PNP. btw are you Malaysian?

Because I am from Islamic School(Naim Lilbanat,if you know) and it's a MUST to take Arabic in our PNP. btw are you Malaysian?

No I'm Arabic from baghdad , irak to be specific :D I wish u the best in your studying , fighting! ^^

No I'm Arabic from baghdad , irak to be specific :D I wish u the best in your studying , fighting! ^^

oh I thought you're Malaysian. Thanks for the wish.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

There are so many things I have to do right now and I cant even move my fucking butt .. Shit I fking hate being lazy

Why do I have to be good at computers... It makes me feel obligated to learn coding and use linux. Ugh. Why did I have to be good at this. I hate this.