Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

No hehe.

My self-hating habit is at its peak today, had a breakdown today. Feel better now, Thanks for the advice, noted.

Love yourself more and know your goodness and weakness. Make your goodness as your power and don't let your weakness bring you down.

How the fuck did I chip the back of a bottom tooth? I can't even see where I did this! HOW?!

There's no sch next week so why do u want to meet up for project on monday. Let's just do it on a tues/wed/thurs. We are at least 1 week away from any possible deadline. Just let me celebrate kyungsoo day at home.

I have Perfume's 1mm stuck in my head, gotta admit though I do love it.

Last night it was Monochrome Effect, thanks American Dad!

I don't want to argue with Blackjacks anymore.. it's just give me a bad name for associated with people like that.

Edited by Horikitty

I had three times of this same nightmare with different scenario in the Week. :cry: this is the most intensive. It used to be very very seldom :._.:

I'm scared of my own shio :megusta:

It's kind of sad that the 1 million views on YouTube in 1-2 days era is over.

But I'm also happy all those k fans can't warp youtube views any longer.

It's bittersweet.

I am addicted to Pepsi Max. Allegedly has less sugar that regular ol' Pepsi but it's much sweeter and is packed with artificial sweeteners. Ahhh that carcinogenic sweetness. I've booked an early flight with death and sickness. Yay.