Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I probably will be starting off Photography 2 with an F in the class. It's entirely my fault. I forgot about the off-term assignment, so starting off this way .... I fully acknowledge it.

But I definitely will not be failing that class. Not on my life. 

I usually always have false starts, but now that sports have begun, I have more of a reason to work really hard.

I got this.

People on this thread, wish me luck.

Good luck  :smile: 

I still don't find Kpop amazing.   

Oh no....not again!

I hate this feeling but i love it at the same time.

Maybe i should change my member title.

I hit the right spot :hurr:

I already broke my resolution for OH :._.:

Ich brauche eine gute Gast-Familie.

Und ich moechte nach Oesterreich fliegen. Gott, makes that happen please :megusta:

I'm too scared of being alone forever.. But it would nice if I could have enough money for my own needs.. And my cats. I like cats.

Edited by Mr.Mimi
  • Like 1

Stomach + ache = :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just realised Graham Mctavish was in Pushing Daisies with Lee as well and I don't know why but I can't stop laughing XD

tumblr_mejafcXwhW1qb4p3ko1_500.gif

tumblr_mejafcXwhW1qb4p3ko2_500.gif

lmao

Maybe it's time to watch the show again

My parents deserve a better daughter. They're like the best parents in the world, as persons and as parents, but I'm not worthy of their affection, I'm like the worst child parents will ever have. They deserve a daughter who is prettier, smarter, with a better personality. Not me.

I pulled an all-nighter and what do you know, no school because it's too cold outside. ayyy

My parents deserve a better daughter. They're like the best parents in the world, as persons and as parents, but I'm not worthy of their affection, I'm like the worst child parents will ever have. They deserve a daughter who is prettier, smarter, with a better personality. Not me.

Did you committed crime? If not, we're not perfect and if they're happy with the way we are at least we can still be like that and be better person step by step :)

Did you committed crime? If not, we're not perfect and if they're happy with the way we are at least we can still be like that and be better person step by step :)

No hehe.

My self-hating habit is at its peak today, had a breakdown today. Feel better now, Thanks for the advice, noted.

tumblr_nh15j4Zdgc1smvbl9o1_500.png

:lol:

No one can be "the best" at anything without failing and hurting, so even your parents have had their lows. Lows that you would not believe that they deserved to go through, but they had to to be the people they are today.... so why would it apply differently for you?

• Like 1

Just finished watching Dong yi and i said before that if i want to watch any long kdrama again, it will be in next few months cos the drama was super long and im tired. But now im planning to watch Jumong lol well cant help it, Dong yi is so good and now i want to watch more kdrama about palace politic and such. But Jumong is much longer than Dong yi, i hope i have strength to finish the drama lol