Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Have you ever,just sat down one day...and just thought to yourself...how is it other peoples life's are going so well...and you,yourself is just struggling trying to take care of yourself...and in the end your family..why do things all of a sudden just bundle up together and happen all at once?

Feeling helpless knowing you cant do much about it. knowing your stuck in one spot because it's all you know...knowing you cant branch out into new things because time is not on your side. is it safe to say my life is unfair...i have good moments...i have bad moments like a lot of people but my bad moments seem to just crush the good moments straight away.  How do you stay positive,when everyone including your own moms cant stay positive.

*sighs* I'm beyond stressed out... :._.:

Is Kon got banned? :donthinkso: or I just didn't know where he is? :derp:

2jiduc.jpg

OMFG. This is embarrassing. SM put SNSD's lightsticks on the empty chairs, to make it look full.

Like, SONES are bragging about a sold out fanmeeting with a nice Pink Ocean, but it's all a fucking lie. ROFLMAO.

cr : @/konphuzed

Edited by Ariya

still in the first month of the year but my schedule is packed already

2 birthday parties -> camping -> festival -> Hollywood-themed party

I can't wait till this year is over. 

Edited by femme

DBSK's Are You a Good Girl and Rising Sun give me so much nostalgia even though I only found out about kpop in 2013.

It might be because those songs sound like a lot of the stuff from the early 2000s...idk

just found a deck of cards in the garage..*goes to YouTube to look up card tricks* :hurr:

LOL EW @ THIS BASTARDIZATION OF "BORN HATER" ON THE JAPAN EDITION OF SHOEBOX.

Just woke up around 2pm and now my head hurt a bit and am too lazy to get off bed but i need to cos im hungry and planning to make brownies too.

And i think i should lay off internet for a while after finish watching dong yi, my eyes are on screen for at least around 10h since i watch the drama, my poor eyes. 😭

Edited by �ի℮ɾɾყ

Girl tried to take selfie of my work from behind, I heard her talking about how she's going to pretend to take a selfie and take a picture of my work I quickly changed the tab then she said "she clicked it away, I'll ask her later" how about no.

I am tired of hearing about Real Madrid loss...i am sick and feel like I am dyeing...I just don't care

Edited by Symphonyâ„¢