Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I don't understand why you think so highly of me. How am I a 9.5 to you? You must be the only one on earth to think so, like  :rlytearpls:  I'm barely a 6/10 on very good days, being generous :rlytearpls:

I feel like you're blind or someone hit you really hard on the head.

Thank you though :cry:

Edited by Ebola

It seems more exciting to follow newer groups than older ones. After a while it seems like all a group can really do has been done, and it gets boring. I don't usually feel this way much unless it's with pop music, but it's always nice to have something new to look at or listen to, even if it only shows a little bit of promise. I simply can't listen to or follow the groups I did before. Very rarely has a musicial act made me feel truly dedicated, and for over 10 years I still very munch anticipate new releases by one in particular. I notice all the acts I really commit to are all rock/alternative/indie/electronic, so perhaps that's another reason why pop music gets boring for me so quickly. I predict any further kpop biases I will have will change several times throughout the years. That is, if I even bother to keep following kpop. For a while I think it's been used to fill an empty space, rather than because of any genuine interest in the industry. My life is set to get fuller soon... Some new interests are replacing preexisting ones. I really would'nt mind the absence of kpop in my life, I just think I need it for now until  have something better. Anyway, our washer and dryer are both acting weird... I hate feeling like my clothes are getting clean and knowing they aren't getting fully dried. The machines aren't old, so we're really confused. My new job begins in a little over a week. I need to vacuum this room. I need to take better care of my skin. We need to buy actual food to eat at home.

Edited by Disenchanted

I actually still need to do some homework... and I have an English presentation in two weeks :twitch:

Holy hell gimp made me tired, and now I'm hungry!

Must eat, come to me chocolate wafers.

I want to change my username but I have no ideas..

:/ what a world~

Edited by RiemannSum
  • Like 1

Yah...morning breeze ^__*

I shouldn't have ate chips and drink soft drink....

I haven't exercise yet....

Im so fat (according to BMI I AM FAT)

Why is it that when there's a keyboardist in a band I'm immediately attracted to them?

Am i really turned on to the point that i think "if he can play the keyboards like that, I wonder what his fingers can do to me?"

Man i should maybe date one and find out, but I don't want to date him just because of his amazing talent.

I dreamed myself interviewing Rihanna about her collabs with Eminem and she confessed she didn't want it - she said she had no other choice.

• Like 1