Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Shouldn't have watched The Fall so late into the night, now I can't even sleep....why you gotta do this to me Lee, WHY?

Troy-Community-Emotions.gif

Is anyone still on this thread? Hit me up. let's come up with random thoughts together

Edited by Pepe le Puke

booyah i volunteered to make a huge ass cake for new year, i'm sure i'll regret it tomorrow but for now i'm feeling all festive and shit. and hey turned out tomorrow is my day off so life is gonna be cool and sweet for at least next two days hah hope everyone enjoy their holidays too

Edited by sasha

Are the awards on tonight? If so does anyone know where I can get streaming links?

Oh My stomach :cry: I should take medicine but I don't have :._.:

wow, such a random yet sweet moment as a sone, listening to divine calmly when the song ends the screen like, 00:00 01/01/2015, yasssssssssss

It was such a year not meaning towards kpop but talking about sad situations happened in my original home town ...a lot of people immigrated due to unstable situations ...I wish more peace I want no more I'm single happy with friends, family as a person like me... that is enough I have a place to live under I have food to eat i study for my dream...more 3 years to graduate I'm thankful and cherish everything I have we don't know future but I rn only wish for us to have that peaceful country like it used to be in the past ...how desperate we have become to some moments of peace~..

• Like 2