Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Let him stay gone. The site will crash if he stay.

is this how you see me >_

u know u love this side of me

kinky-bears-funny-picture.jpg

(i'm on the right)

well it's no surprise you turn out to be a sadist. conveniently sadist is the name for my fandom~

learning excel using a book. Hopefully I will be able to finish this book and make it 1 of my most productive school holidays! 

Hopefully my brother will make a safe journey and reach UIAM w/o any wounds. I love him tbh. He's the only hope of my family along with my oldest sister. Even tho he always make fun of me he's still someone dependable and reliable.

I can't during an the excursion I didn't go to 2 classmateswere fighting and I was shown the video one of the guys at the end of the video was like "woooooooorld star" 

:har:  :har:  :har:

Really looked like those ratchet fights on world star hip hop one of them was dragged out lmao 

Trying to fix my sleep pattern so I have to stay awake all night ;w;

My eyes are hurting and my ears are pounding lmfao

that shit feeling when you're just enjoy doing nothing, then you remember its monday and they are still 4 weekdays left. also that you have to wake up at 5am tomorrow. yay.

"Master, why am I getting washed? This water is too hot for my paws".

"Because Moochie you are getting your fur cut on Thursday, so you need to be cleaned".

......... then we'll have another icy storm e40e.pnge40e.png .....i want to end this exam it isn't funny anymore~ 019.png  e40e.png

People can't talk and now take their chance when they see that they can be rude :rolleyes: Talking in formally has become taboo these days.

If there anyone who watches either The Vampire Diaries/The Originals, Once Upon A Time or Game Of Thrones?

ohmygod i can't with this user huckleberry. i am obviously trolling him/her but s/he couldn't see that and get pressed instead lmao. at one point i even hinted why i sounded so troll-ish, but s/he still doesn't realize shit. this is too entertaining for me to back off now

Edited by xiah.junsu

Sometimes I feel that I don't belong to my fandom(EXO and D.O.)...

Like i absolutely adore MiD but not such a huge fan of new song teaser.

I see that a lot fans don't like the idea of SM going balladish but I like it.

In fact Chen singing chorus of MiD is the 1st time I absolutely adore a singing part from a song by EXO without understanding the lyrics. Like the first time I go 'I feel that I can replay this part forever and ever'.

I also adore the chorus of M version of 'What is Love'.

70% of the time I hate Chen vocal tone.

25% of the time I am neutral with it(still like it less than members like Baekhyun and D.O.)

5% of the time (Like MiD chorus), he is my favourite voice among Male idols. 

lol at fans wanting kris and luhan to star in the same movie (or is it drama?) for old time's sake. ohwells~ whatever pulls the crowd

I want better internet.

Chugging all these monster during finals week is going to kill me real soon.