Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Dunkirk was a phenomenal movie. 

I can't believe I just fell in love with harry styles

Why'd I drink last night. Thank god I have until 7pm to take this exam

I was planning to go see Kard next month....but decided to hold out because of a strong gut feeling another group would go on tour. And it turns out I was actually right and that group is going to Europe :')

Hopefully they'll come to the US too because I'll absolutely go all the way to NYC to see them. since no one comes to dc and it's understandable </3

I started running pretty much every day back in Feb-April because I knew I'd be hi-touching + taking a photo with bap lmao and immediately after I fell of the wagon. Literally the last day I ran was the day before the concert. I ended up gaining ~5 lbs because of it and have been kind of been too ashamed to run in public dfadfas but tomorrow I'm just going to fucking do it. Who cares

I should be more concerned about seeing how fucking out of shape I've gotten <///3

I'm in my bed with my sleeping cat, who I can't see because my laptop is blocking him. Well he just stretched and out of nowhere his lil back legs just popped out from behind my screen and it fucking scared the shit out of me because I forgot he was there.

Like, I know I'm jumpy but damn. rip

Edited by aeromancy
  • Like 1

I got hired as a server on the spot today and start tomorrow. It's a nice place (doesn't even divide tips) and I really wanted the job but I'm kind of really nervous? Because aside from working in the kennels of a vet for a while, I've only ever worked retail. So I don't know what to expect lmao

oh well. what happens, happens

Waiting tables is exhausting, I had no idea.

but my coworker said I did really well so :')

I don't even believe in ghosts, but with my own two eyes I just saw my back swinging-door open about half-way, hinges creaking and all, before closing again and now I'm spooked ;;;;

I'mma believe it was the wind (bc it was), but even when it's super windy (there's no wind at all rn) I'm certain I've never heard it open/close on its own. I've definitely never seen it

ghost pls ;;;;;;

Mess memorizing this restaurant's menu for my new job feels like my 5th class ;;

so i just finished strong woman do bong soon and

Like, halfway through I realized the only way I'll accept this drama ending is if they get married. Not only did he actually propose and they get married, but they had kids warstarplz.png

Not only was this drama amazing, but the ending was paced well and didn't suck!  I'm in awe!

I don't normally like kdramas and so I've never been so in love with the leads before. Ahn Minhyuk being completely smitten by her instead of the typical rich douche was so refreshing. They were both just really cute and idk it was 1000/10 honestly warstarplz.png

My standards for a kdrama just went up, I want more like this one. And I'm sure they're out there, but I'm too sick of the typical kdrama tropes to look for them. lmao

my dad called me lazy earlier and it's been bothering me ever since. especially now since i somehow managed to forget to turn in an assignment for a class sunday :(

like, i'm going to school full time, am working, am overwhelmed af and that's the last thing i needed to hear

edit:  omg. u guys are nice for upvoting this ;;

Edited by aeromancy
  • Like 6

My dumb ass met up with a friend for 8 hours instead of doing my mountain of classwork so now I'm going to have to stay up most of the night to do it all. But even though I had coffee I'm still fkn falling asleep writing these notes. What do :(((

in my defense we met up because i needed him for an assignment lmao. but still

Should I just get up early tmr instead

adsfdasf that Charlottesville benefit concert. Pharrell, Justin Timberlake, Ariana Grande....names like that never come here. Why do I have to work rlytearpls.png

If that dude can stand in the middle of campus with nothing but a tiny microphone preaching about religion at like, prime class hours, then I can do this damn speech in front of my small ass class of 20 ohpressor.png

Also. It's still wild to me that so many people on oh, from what I rmb, don't like Jennie's tone. Her's is easily my favorite in the group

I got a 78 on my speech :(

This is an intro speech class mess at him for being a harsh grader. 

doing my best counted for nothing apparently. and i guess being ready to go and doing it the first day didn't count for much either. For the first speech I thought I'd at least be able to get a B smh

I have anxiety and that grade is not worth the heart attack I almost had 

Edited by aeromancy

A 78 on my speech. An 84 on my history test. And my psych test brought me from a 105% down to 89.5%

I'm falling apart :)

I have to watch Dead Poets Society for a project and so I am right now and I'm sad af 

I can't tell if I'm becoming more flawed or becoming more aware of my flaws

Man my cheat day just turned into 2 cheat days 

Like, it's fine. I think it's been months since I had a proper cheat day? I refuse to call them binges anymore. But god I feel so gross, work is going to suck tmr ;;;;

*logs on*

*sees the snsd news*

*logs out*

this is too much not TODAY SATAN :'(

Edited by aeromancy

months back i was so happy, excited, and proud of the person i was becoming.....how'd i go from that to this.

i want my character development back and i'm so tired of my stupid life.

I can't believe I just waited tables on a busy ass sunday for 12 hours....I don't know if I'm dead or I want to die

and i still have to stay up and finish classwork due @ midnight rlytearpls.png

I've been sick since last week and i'm so tired of being tired all the time!! I'm really behind on my assignments because I just don't have the energy to do anything that's not laying in bed

Like, I've been up for 2 hours and I'm already exhausted to the point I can't keep my eyes open. How tf am I supposed to research/write/practice a speech by tomorrow. I'm also annoyed af because in class yesterday (which is also the day he assigned it) he repeatedly said we have 2 class periods....only to later send an email telling us to be ready Thursday? I just don't have it in me

Why tf do I have another 11 hour shift today. I hate working breakfast, fuck

I don't even like b*s but I had a dream about them going to the AMAs last night. tf

for some reason i was going to see them there but couldn't find my seat so i ended up running into cardi b and got a photo with her? idek.