OneHallyu

The Random Thought Thread

That was from the 'Wolf' era.

Personality wise they are similar in ways where they are so comfortable with one another. I wish we could see more interactions between those two.

This. :rlytearpls: Edited by Ariya
  • Replies 64.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scoopula

• Caiii

• Daria~

• omejkle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I laugh so hard every time a yg Stan says this is smhallyu when the big bang and winner NB got locked for fighting and getting off topic with ikonics and ic when the pann about baekhyun is not locked

If I ever see an SNSD / Jessica fan complain about too many charting threads again...

:ohbi:

Se84c6w.jpg

I was wondering, why do we see so many snails when it rains? Where do they disappear when its not raining? This is my contribution to this thread. Err okay.

I had a dream about meeting an oh! member and him having a gf and I tried to convince him I was the one for him
Creepy af ...
I wonder if he'll read this, because I do wonder if he has a gf lol

Do you actually like him that way? lol

I was wondering, why do we see so many snails when it rains? Where do they disappear when its not raining? This is my contribution to this thread. Err okay.

Do you actually like him that way? lol

Nooooo >:

That would awkward, I wanted to tell but errr to awkward.

It was so weird because I was even begging him in my dream like I was very desperate omg

He's goodlooking thats for sure

My ex boyfriend tried to degrade me and then blocked me because he didn't want to face the truth his name is Taeyusu on onehallyu and he's the biggest cry baby on earth.

I could play immature too so I decide to blast your ass on onehallyu :) hope u love it babe

Edited by Adrie
  • Dislike 1

This was me this morning

evan-peters-american-horror-story-GIF-th

Nooooo >:
That would awkward, I wanted to tell but errr to awkward.
It was so weird because I was even begging him in my dream like I was very desperate omg
He's goodlooking thats for sure

Girl, it's like you just told him.

He could be reading this right now.

Aaaawkwaaaaard :hurr:

This was me this morning

evan-peters-american-horror-story-GIF-th

Girl, it's like you just told him.

He could be reading this right now.

Aaaawkwaaaaard :hurr:

He never comes to the random, luckily. I''d just embarrass myself, who would want to know that I feel sorry for him already lol

Though I can laugh about the dream LOL the thirst was real.

I just remember sawing his girlfriend and being like "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND??!!!!" 

He never comes to the random, luckily. I''d just embarrass myself, who would want to know that I feel sorry for him already lol

Though I can laugh about the dream LOL the thirst was real.

I just remember sawing his girlfriend and being like "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND??!!!!" 

What if he's stalking your profile?You're lucky, the forum is still in safe mode and can't access it Hahah.

Get the D though , who's gonna blame you?

Plus you can't control your thoughts, dreams are dreams :hurr:

My biases in B.A.P is Jongup and Youngguk. But, I would want them to be my brothers rather than a boyfriend or husband...That's the same with Zico of Block B. But not with P.O :chu: He would be my husband and Block B and B.A.P would be my brothers ^^ aww now time to write a fanfic about this   :ahmagah:

What if he's stalking your profile?You're lucky, the forum is still in safe mode and can't access it Hahah.

Get the D though , who's gonna blame you?

Plus you can't control your thoughts, dreams are dreams :hurr:

My profile is too boring to stalk! Lol ain't getting the D no more, I'll be careful this time but I'm sure he'll be good to me!

If he does read this, I'll accept you with open arms  :hoplz:  

It appears that once in a while I have dreams about men... last time I had a dream about me throwing myself to a cop and making out with him. Now I'm throwing myself under someone I know, I don't know what my dreams are trying to tell me, I find it too creepy. I am not thirsty. 

My profile is too boring to stalk! Lol ain't getting the D no more, I'll be careful this time but I'm sure he'll be good to me!

If he does read this, I'll accept you with open arms  :hoplz:  

It appears that once in a while I have dreams about men... last time I had a dream about me throwing myself to a cop and making out with him. Now I'm throwing myself under someone I know, I don't know what my dreams are trying to tell me, I find it too creepy. I am not thirsty. 

Your dreams are telling you that you need the D. Not a specific one, just in general :lol:

I've been pretty horny for a while now and I rarely ever have dreams like these LOL. Only happened once in the last 2 months XD.

A cop though? lmfao.

Edited by Bitch Craft

Your dreams are telling you that you need the D. Not a specific one, just in general :lol:

I've been pretty horny for a while now and I rarely ever have dreams like these LOL. Only happened once in the last 2 months XD.

A cop though? lmfao.

I really don't feel thirsty though my dreams are the opposite of that lol I wish I could control my dreams but I cant I just go with the flow.

Maybe my dreams were meant to be your dreams but they got switched! You're the horny one why am I getting these dreams?? lol

I have to cope with that dream thirst, going to be single for a long time (forever) but at least my dreams can give me life and water me  :har:

I really don't feel thirsty though my dreams are the opposite of that lol I wish I could control my dreams but I cant I just go with the flow.

Maybe my dreams were meant to be your dreams but they got switched! You're the horny one why am I getting these dreams?? lol

I have to cope with that dream thirst, going to be single for a long time (forever) but at least my dreams can give me life and water me  :har:

lol wat?

why?

And lol no keep your cop lmfao. I've never met a good looking cop.

The thing is I actually DON'T dream, about anything. It only happened a handful of times. (or maybe I do and I just never remember).

One of the most vivid dreams I ever had was me being stuck with a rat in a prison cell fighting over a piece of cheese.

Don't ask.

Edited by Bitch Craft

My ex boyfriend tried to degrade me and then blocked me because he didn't want to face the truth his name is Taeyusu on onehallyu and he's the biggest cry baby on earth.

I could play immature too so I decide to blast your ass on onehallyu :) hope u love it babe

omg i thought it was a girl the whole time

lol wat?

why?

And lol no keep your cop lmfao. I've never met a good looking cop.

The thing is I actually DON'T dream, about anything. It only happened a handful of times. (or maybe I do and I just never remember).

One of the most vivid dreams I ever had was me being stuck with a rat in a prison cell fighting over a piece of cheese.

Don't ask.

According to my ex I have anger issues so no one wants me. Lol I'd rather not be in a relationship anymore after the disaster of the last one. But if I do find a man *winks* everything can change

Me neither, there are no handsome cops here but in my dream they are. I rarely dream but when I do it's about me and a man that's why I remember them lol

LMAO ahahahahahaha /dead I wish I had such a hilarious dream omg

omg i thought it was a girl the whole time

Nah I'm no lesbian unless you thought I was a boy, but with his shallow obsession with pretty girls I'm surprised you thought he was a girl. The guy confronts me, then blocks me because he's to scared to face confrontations hence I'm outing him over here because I know he'll read it. 

According to my ex I have anger issues so no one wants me. Lol I'd rather not be in a relationship anymore after the disaster of the last one. But if I do find a man *winks* everything can change

Me neither, there are no handsome cops here but in my dream they are. I rarely dream but when I do it's about me and a man that's why I remember them lol

LMAO ahahahahahaha /dead I wish I had such a hilarious dream omg

Loooooool he's an ex for a reason. If I had to listen to what my exes had to say about me, my self esteem wouldn't just be low it would be non-existent. Exes are butthurt by definition especially if they're not the ones who broke up with you :imstupid:

Plus, as long as you're hot, men don't give a fuck about your shitty personality or anger issues. They just want ass and boobs.

Loooooool you must be horny, you're just lying to yourself.

It wasn't hilarious. I fucking hate rats. and it was big af. Plus I was cold and it was a prison cell. I have no idea where it came from.

It had this dream when I was like 16, it was so vivid I still remember every single bit yeaars later.

PS: I hate cheese. It's disgusting.

Edited by Bitch Craft