Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

This is like, my #1 kpop nostalgia song. Back when I was 14 and just discovered shinee (and kpop), and then Hello Baby where they played this song a lot. I'm 21 now and can barely listen to all of it because it hits me so hard lolol. Plus it's just such a good song warstarplz.png

Actually, like all of shinee's songs on and before the lucifer album do. I know everyone fucking says it but kpop was truly so good back then

• Like 1

damn. all someone has to do is put b.a.p and 'limited' in the same sentence and I'll throw my money at them 

I just bought the cheapest set + shipping for their makestar photobook and it was still $56. And istg if it gets lost in the mail because there's no tracking....OTL.

I mean, I've never had that problem so it's probably unlikely but

and it wouldn't be that bad if i hadn't spent $300 for their concert (+photo op) last month..... someone free me from this kpop hell.

What is future me going to think  looking back at all of this.....how do I face her

Why isnt there any tracking for your bap set?

Wish the best for the delivery of ur item.

Just because it's the cheapest shipping, there isn't always tracking codes :(

EMS is faster and safer, but the total cost would have been $88 OTL

ty friend!

why is it always fuckboys

like. i can't help who i'm attracted to but my standards are abysmal apparently OTL

I know they've been a thing for a while but I still wish there was a way to turn off those cringey fansubs. There's nothing worse than watching a live performance and also wanting to read the lyrics, only to see stuff like this every two seconds

Oqi3nOG.png

like. y'all...

It's better than nothing so I hope it's not too late

youngjae and jisoo mcing together i'm. bapink lives

isnt bapink supposed bap with apink.......

dammit u might be right...i forgot that even happened lmao

u know when you see something that makes you fall in love with ur bias all over again

her constant smiling i live <333

nikkie's wonder woman tutorial is the most refreshing makeup tutorial i've seen in a long time. well done

I was really hoping Lisa would have dark hair this comeback, why'd they give her orange??

Homegirl's hair is probably so fried

i have such a strong love for jenna marbles. she's been in the game for so long but her videos are still so fucking funny. instead of declining, time has only made her channel better

especially considering how cringe a lot of her older and most popular videos are to me now lol. but they were funny back in the day so OTL

Edited by aeromancy

every time i listen to whistle i just think damn what a good song

up19-bap-en_01.jpg

If the mess that is Type C wins I might cry. How tf is it getting 21% of votes it's so ugly ohpressor.png ohpressor.png

B is winning and it better stay winning 

• Like 1

will i ever figure out what i want to/am supposed to do with my life. i have no direction at all and everything feels pointless

everyone's freaking out about seventeen tickets and i want to gooooo

3MOD68w.jpg

not that i'd get a ticket anyways tho since terminal 5 is so small

I talked to my advisor for the 20th time today and I think I finally figured out what I'm going to do :')

I've probably aged 5 years stressing out about this 24/7 and now it's just all gone and it feels amazing

• Like 1

I still can't get into AIIYL. It's not even that bad of a song....I just really don't like it for some reason

why couldn't they have gotten an album

Edited by aeromancy

I signed up for a couple of online 5 weeks over the summer and one of them is e n t i r e l y group work that just doesn't fit my schedule.

I don't want to drop it....but I'm looking at the syllabus rn and christ.

It'd be soooo helpful if I could just see instructor's syllabuses before I enroll in a class smh. It's such an annoying waste of time enrolling and then having to drop them when the structure of their class was never compatible in the first place. 

FTISLAND releasing Wind + their flawless new album has had me going back and catching up on their entire discography since I stopped following them. And this song in particular I completely forgot about rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

I played this song all the time back then and damn it brought me back. Almost 6 years ago though I can't

ftisland I'm sorry I stopped following you, your music is so fucking good

I wish I'd have listened to Going Seventeen before I bought Al1 because I'd have bought it too. What a damn good album

i settled for digital though

I believe that my quality of life would improve drastically if I had straight hair. The ease of mind from knowing your hair always looks fucking beautiful no matter what sounds so nice </3

On the rare times my hair is straightened I feel like the most powerful bitch alive, I wish I could feel that way every day lmao.

del.

Edited by aeromancy

Oml a new performance of Wind just got posted. Today is a good day

I'll never get tired of that song

Please give me a good grade on this project. I put my heart and soul into it and didn't even procrastinate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.