• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scoopula

• Caiii

• Daria~

• omejkle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I laugh so hard every time a yg Stan says this is smhallyu when the big bang and winner NB got locked for fighting and getting off topic with ikonics and ic when the pann about baekhyun is not locked

If I ever see an SNSD / Jessica fan complain about too many charting threads again...

I'm going to take Spanish class next term. I already did some Spanish classes few years ago, but I never took seriously & end up failing. But this time I won't, I'm going to take my Spanish class serious next term!

Edited by fullofjoy
  • Like 1

If Kyungsoo and Jungmo are in the same group, either

1. Kyungsoo babies Jungmo like crazy

2. Kyungsoo cant stand Jungmo

no in between

I am aging so much wealth huntinv in valhalla OTL

Not just wealth but..once i finish all the wealth/artifact/mystery i go around the territory trying to get all the non-wealth lil treasures that are marked. Maybe its bc im going by territory and only done first few but 1) do it cuz i have ocd hhh 2) hoping to find fabric cuz ive done all the raids..finish the game.  Buti need like 13 more fabric i think for last ration upgrade. I wanna get all achiebement etc but being burned out but there being like 64657 dots on the map tho i detoured all the time during playing thru the game to do these things on the side too

Will say as well..i found plot of valhalla eh.(spoilers incoming ig hhh ) I got the bad ending and didn't realize until after epilogue im like "when was the ending" sigurd wasmt even pissed at me for fucking his wife he was just like "im gonna go back to norway. U jarl now.  Peace" yea i feel like wanting "good" ending relies on liking these charas but sigurd was a prick tbh.

I like valhalla tho. The skill tree is cool...but just makes me wanna play grim dawn ( which i csnt cuz i use ps4 only,  not pc anymore) or path of exile cuz thode skill trees are so cool to me. I wanna play diablo these days but i have no motivation atm. Tho once again the female protag of AC is the canon protag. Ik most players are guys but come on...2 games in row canon is female but they give choice. At least its just male/female of same person in valhalla bc in odyssey..deimos just being the one u didn't choose was weird.  But they should really just commit tho.

And not crazy ab the whole mythology plot. I had to look up explanation to basim going crazy to understand that we are...odin reborn? 😭basim is loki and sigurd is tyr...mkay😭 so basim just murked layla cuz odin killed his son which was a massive fking wolf that honestly deserved it ..omg. definitely choice. At least they didn't save mythology for dlc like odyssey did which mixed feelings. Ngl the hades/persephone story interest me like theres diff  interpretations of it which could either be like hades is a predator..or could be told romantically. In my head, well first of all hades is woman and theyre lesbians... and its a ANGSTY(lesbian angst is my fav trope, esp with unhappy ending but these 2 end up tgt ofc ofc)romantic slow burn yass. Honestly i should just write this story for myself someone needs it in the universe even if i just keep it to myself.  But in odyssey i think only romance i rmr is persephone lusting over adonis who is planning an uprising on her hhhh. Yup but odyssey did mythology right by making medusa a lesbian yesss.. (well it really just possessed diff ppl over time but at the moment when we got ha it was a les. I only did 1/2 of the valhalla mythology part. I just know i am gonna age trying to collect all the things in jotumheim for the offering so im saving it til there's nothing else to do..i doubt the plot of it will bee fulfilling to me tbh. But i hope the dlc are good. Since the actual game ending was so underwhelming 2 me

My biggest achievement of the day is sensing someone being terrible. And they ended up being as nasty and a backstabber. I can roughly remember this dude face with the negative aura i sensed. 

Challenge of the day is to move on from the negative energy he has inflicted onto me. And learn to make such negative energy into positive energy.

Transition and maturing stage. Learning eq i failed to learn when i was younger. 

Lockdown has been a struggle in this pandemic but I've never been so grateful for my dog and 3 cats.

They've brought me so much love and reassurance in the hardest of times. WE DONT DESERVE ANIMALS! 

• Like 1

For some reason, I thought a lot about Sulli today. Some days I just wake up and think about her, her passing really haunts me to this day. I wasn’t ever a super stan but thought of Sulli very fondly since her time in f(x) and her career after 😕 still hurts like shit 

I've been thinking and I don't really understand having Pajamas. I just have always slept in my clothes. Like yea the ones I wore for the day Unless I sleep after a shower or sumn. But i mean cuz my mom asked me a few weeks ago, worrying if my room is cold and complains ab being cold at night so they crank up the heat all the way. I mean I think even without heater my room would be warming. But my parents sleep in nightgown for my mom and my dad sleeps in just his briefs which like OK. But I don't wanna see it. Like a few weeks ago I left my room (the only downstairs bedroom) and I saw my dad just sitting on couch in just his underwear like.  Weird bc its winter first of all, second throw on some shorts and shirt at least like you're gonna need to go upstairs to change anw??😭😭

And something I noticed us guys always have these basic plaid pajama pants I never understand. And then for pants they just have only a bunch of jeans. That's what they wear everyday.  Maybe some ugly huge basketball shorts for bummer (I hate men but I'll respect a man who can pull off sumn like Chino shorts.) I've found out my brother is that type who has plaid pajama bottoms and wears those, and jeans,  everyday.  He also like wears a robe if he's home all day and it's just? To me.  I guess maybe I'm the weird one for sleeping in my clothes .. but I've just never understood point of pajamas like.  You're only sleeping for a few hrs 🤔 and most the time I fall asleep I'm not trying to but I'll just be watching or listening to sumn on my phone probs and rest my eyes -> sleep for hours

Edited by deobizone
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

After reading news abt that actor being a cannibal, i just can’t understand one thing. How tf do you wake up in the morning and realize that you’re craving like a human rib barbecue or human meat, like how?! Tons of food existing just for the sale of people eating it and those abnormal creatures choose to eat human beings?! The FUCK