Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Omgg i had horrible day at work yesterday :< i was just super annoyed for awhile and hit my head twicw n n have a headache now.. i wanted to order food when i got home but talked myself out of it and just had a sandwich... and heat up leftovers from last night. Ahhh it was like 2 mini meals but i also hadnt eaten. Then i fell asleep not too many hrs later so slept thru dinner where my fam ordered kfc. And the closest kfc is attached to taco bell..i wouldve asked for baja blast bc ive been craving it =_= ngl i don't really like chicken or eh..most meats. I don't really eat kfc when they order it but potatoes & mac n cheese. Which they left me a lil of that.  But ive been not going to store next to work..or use vending machine bc i keep buying garbage ;_; actually i like buying propel from there recently...but its OP. 2.22 for 20 oz bottle not work it when i have water at home and there's always water free to take from broken packages in damages section at work v_v

Edited by q and hyunjae luvr

God got me today...my job had catering for lunch if not i prolly would of ordered food.. but i just boight jalapenos from whole foods amazon ... most the time im craving ordering sumn its bk jalapeno bites.. i can just eat jalapenos ❤ well also...quesadillas or baja blast from tb. But last 2 times i got it its stale af. So im over that.  But kicking my baja bladt addiction is a wip

Ehhh i tell myself im over ordering crap but i always do it few days later but ill rly try atm 😭

Also today was weird..i was verifying and loading a bunch of trucks at work bc we were a bit backed up cuz of the catering everyone having break at once / some ppl longer breaks than usual. A driver came up to his truck as i was finishing loading it and he was like "good job young man" and i was like ??😭😭 but didn't say anything hhh then like 30 or so min later i was loading another and another driver is asking if i checked tge next truck so he could load it and i was like yea.. but hes like "its ok, why are you sweating" like he thot he stressed me out...no sis its just hot and im on my like 5th truck loading in an hr or so...im just sweating 😭 god my face was prolly so red too. 

• Like 1

So our country is gonna have next top model series huh. I wonder if this going to be a mess like antm. I hope it's not but knowing our society loves...stupid drama...ugh

I left the auto generated subs on by accident and I'm dead

'buttwater focus'   'you just keep sucking Lincoln'  😂

checkmate have no thread

TW //

Spoiler

Encountered more fan accs that went suicide... Even when they're not related, it's still heartbreaking... The world really is a dark world today... 

I almost went the whole of 2day w/o eating but i got home from work at 330 and by 4pm i was making pb&j... and we were almost out of bread and i usually have 2 sandwich when I'm hungry but there was only 2 slice after that but i was like ehh ill prolly fall sleep before dinner per usual so ill have 3 what the hell. When i think ab it i wasnt even rly hungry but felt like i should eat. I should just start making 1 sandwich at a time wat is wromg w me =_= .. 1 is fillimg enough tbh

Then my mom a few hrs l8r says she's ordering sub so i ask for one and small pizza (1 serving size..i habe some restraint..i also only ate 3 pieces ill save rest for tmrw or sumn) but wow my body feels like sht now hhh this is why im kicking my doordash dependency. It tastes good going down my throat then its just feeling bloated and aches/cramps... i dont even think its that much that i eat compared to normal but that i ate it it a short timespan .. yea ill start forcing myself out of bed a lil earlier for cereal instead of pigging out when i get home hhh

I didn't even purposely not eat either.  I just don't tend to take breaks at work and skip breakfast bc i couldn't will myself out of bed until 5 minutes before i left this morning bc i had my ac on. So i slept like x2 as usual yesterday I'm not really tired tonight? I usually sleep at like 8pm or earlier and slept early ytd and was up at 3am and thought to be productive...organize room or do laundry but went back to sleep til 7am. I rather be sleeping now bc kniwing now ill end up waking up right before leaving or be groggy af tmrw 😢

Edited by q and hyunjae luvr

so i come back after a long time and this forum is so mega dead now 😮 what happened, where is everyone?

tumblr_oaw2xxZJYz1ubiio5o2_250.thumb.png.b671a36e4031f516712f8a0ca3d4697e.png

I feel like it's time for a change, but I also feel like my identity on here is kind of tied to this picture of JinE lol

The way Monbebe were hoping Rain's collab was with Shownu and Onces were hoping it was Momo, but it turned out to be JYP after all 😭

My friend told.me.something and I don't how I'm supposed to keep it to myself, I want to help her, I want to be there for her but how can I from this far?