Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

is this a bad habit???every time i want to go to sleep i listen to this...???podcast?? 

At this point im just waiting this yr to be over so i can stop seeing trucks w/ trump 2020 flags  flying on back.  I swear its daily and I'm just going 1.7 mile to work in morning and 1.7 back in late afternoon.

Which made me think its insane the amount of this i see cuz MA is blue af state. Why are they so extra w flags no one cares beach 😭 I looked it up and apparently trump won my town by 5% in '16 i actually did not know that...i live in rly small town tho.

Idec ab politics, drag me but i don't even vote 🙅‍♀️ i hate seeing these flags tho. And its only these flags, also since a few months ago always paired worth tbl flag 🤦‍♀️ to me that's like attaching to ur vehicle u use prolly daily that ur likely a bigot

I can't get over the fact that Monsta X keep trying to get banned from ISAC, but they keep on winning and doing well without trying and despite their efforts they still haven't been banned yet😂

I'm  nostalgic now because I came across this again, it's the first VIXX song my friend showed me back in the day which got me into my obsession : ( (

Wth. I was fine and now thank to this unnecessary stuff. I dont wanna talk to anyone anymore. Its weird.. I still feel fine tho..idk. also how to phrase this.  Just this sorta convo is,, overwhelming its srs when there's no need to be srs. I can't take it. For a few months,  im just gonna go back to doing nothing . I guess focus on work and sleep, repeat. Im gonna dig out my vape for first time in months,  or clear the wine coolers in my fridge so ill have nerve to just say this. At least i tried this again after years of regret. Now i know it just won't work but now i know.  Its unfortunate knowing it just isn't a mutual feeling but this isn't gonna work for me.  I feel horrible for this but i also don't get it in a way. Ugh, i can't even describe it cuz i wanna be vague.  (Think * is lurking my posts) but hopefully i can just move on w my life. I think i can now. 

Idk why recently lol but unrelated to feeling in l*** recently.  I am just happier in my personal life. And this ^ is just dampering on me too much.  For 64664674th time again in lsst few days I'm just thinking "i dont get it" bc that's it. I don't.  My daily environmemt has been getting better but this is tolling on me, tension caused for no reason? That i have to just let it go.

Posted (edited)

For some reason I could imagine Kard singing this song lol

Edited by BlessMeAchoo

I was having a terrible day, but now I'm happy because a friend who I haven't spoken to for about 2 years reached out to me. It's nice to know that some people still care about me even when I thought they didn't. At least I'm not completely friendless anymore lol

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE FUC HAPPENED WITH INUGANG IN HANYO NO YASHAHIME

WHY INUKAG DIDN'T RAISED MOROHA

AND ABOUT THE PEARLS THE THREE GIRLS HAVE

SO MANY QUESTIONS

I LOVED THE FIRST EPISODE I MISSED THEM SO MUCH

I'm making Chicken Alfredo tomorrow heehee

It's been so long since I've eaten pasta, how I've missed it :rlytearpls:

Why did I have a dream about talking hamsters playing basketball? They kept saying alleyoop 😂
It was probably one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had

spacer.png

Yesterday at work they had me recieving (stocking shelves) which i only really do sometimes if we finish early. Ah also in area i don't usually do. One of the guys that's usually there has been out. And the other was like thanking me 64634 times aww. He was also like "u have a future with me if you want" which is like an interesting way of phrasing that but i wonder if they'd (our boss) have me do it. I am pretty efficient ngl. Yea i wouldn't mind at all. Im sure id prefer it to doing order ~

• Like 1

I just come back from a really nerve-wrecking job interview... idk I dont feel like I want to be picked... because its an IT company where 90% workers are men and I dont even know anything abt IT

I joined svt fansign!! Wish me lucky everyone ;-; there is a miniscule chance I will enter since I only bought one album but still ;-; I would love to call hoshi hamster to his face

• Love 3

i wonder if Rose can really cry on command or if there's some eyedrops magic going on lmao

The violent racism in the anime community is dumbfounding. 

Ive listened to this song like 1 or a few dozem times today and i can feel my braincells dissolving upom every listen...

And i Listem to this song in general a lot. Its one of my fav songs but it makes me thimk..i wonder how fked ppl think i am if they ever hear me listenung to it bc some lyrics r..strange..sending me to hell.. 2 put it lightly

• Like 1