Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

rip me, Wonho is releasing his MV at 5am for me. Guess Imma have to wake up early

spacer.png

When I'm asleep, I don't have to worry.

bruhh i went through all that trouble shaving my legs for a beach outing and now we're canceling it bc of the weather.. 🙄 idgaf girl i'll swim in the rain if i have to. where has the youth's adventurous spirit gone????

Spoiler

corona clarification: don't worry, i'd be going with my cousin to an empty ass beach bc the area i live in has like 999999 beaches to choose from. i'm not letting my asthmatic ass catch ANYTHING

felt hella depressed all day today. went for a run. feel like a million bucks now

I need to workout like the old days

So Wonho is going to do a video call fansign. I hope Wenee will remember to stay respectful and not say anything that crosses the line or makes Wonho uncomfortable.

Tencent gave a sneak peek of some scenes from season 2, and the chatroom scene was one of them. I can't wait for it to come out.

thinking about how crazy cute chaewon is and how i love her button nose

I'm tempted to make a new set from Wonho's new MV. I need to make gifs first though. hmm...

beurhrtwk4yhyiokly WISH I COULD CONTROL TIME. I NEED REWIND, PAUSE AND FAST FORWARD BUTTONS SO BADLY

Posted (edited)

Jungmo my ult but also complete opposite of what I thirst on. 

Kind of unexpected and funny when I think of how people normally perceive fangirls of male idols. 

Edited by Ksoo9

I never thought stand up comedy could make me reflect that much 

Touchée i guess 

Posted (edited)

I re-discovered Coldraind after listening their song "Gone" some years ago.

I did not like it that time but now listening their recent album... their sound is cool. In some way they remind me to Linkin park but as a Japanese band singin in English.

Edited by LaVieEnRose

Posted (edited)

When you loose 2 kg over two months and get disappointed when no one notices. So you decide to starve yourself the last remaining two weeks to drop another 2-3 kg till when you will see ur crush again (after a long break). So for him I will have lost 4-5 kg since last he saw me🤡

Edited by kookiestealer
  • LOL 1

me when I have to click "sign in" like 5 times to actually login to oh for some reason:

Let Me In GIFs | Tenor

i can't blow dry my hair bc it'll look tragic but i wish i could just dry it instantly omfg my head is so cold rn