Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Hey guys, I got a cat and I love her already.

That is all. 

On 7/26/2020 at 2:27 PM, onlymyrailgun said:

How do people manage to reach 100 posts on this website

Not on this thread, they freeze count in random threads. You have to go to other sections

• Like 2

So Monsta X were spotted filming for something today. Please don't be kingdom lol

spacer.png

Wanted to clean the house today but my 3 hours make me feel lazy

Guess it'll wait tomorrow 453698154299392010.png?v=1

Oh wow, I somehow got the most liked content yesterday. That's never happened to me before

spacer.png

• Like 1

Idk why i keep coming back to kpop forums when I really don't care about kpop anymore aside the music, mvs and monsta x. Its really just out of habit + its fun to talk to people here.

Love how everything was fine until my brother's back home. God I hate everything happened toe tonight I don't want to be here ugh. 

The llama twins are right about looking whiter and hiding the fact that you're a poc giving you a stepping stone in life. I'm gonna start cosplaying as a white chick and see what that does for me. Step away from my culture and roots and become whiter to appeal to the masses!

It seems increasingly bleak to me how people are becoming so attached to the things they consume, their personalities and egos built around products and commodities. It makes me fear for the worst in progressing through this hell of a system we are in. We can't even  have the political imagination for liberation, even worse now is that our very idea of being free and self-expression is having the liberty to be consumers. 

Wow,  is the forum so quiet? 

Maybe it's selfish of me, but I kinda wish Shownu would open an insta. That way once he enlists he can post updates and photos etc. I've noticed that other idols do occasionally post photos etc when they do their enlistment. Shownu doesn't seem very into social media though and I don't blame him because same tbh lol

I hope these are already in progress

D.O solo albums

D.O -Baekhyun sub unit

7dream full album

I'm tired. Kinda thinking about dropping everything.

I don't know if I'm just really tired but this video makes me feel like... you know if you've had too much caffeine or sugar

Im OBSESSED with ATEEZ 

4284_AvoCry.png

BINGING THEIR 2 YEARS CONTENT (that i missed out on) is the SLAVING AND PAIN THAT I DONT MIND SUBJECTING MYSELF INTO

4284_AvoCry.png

LIKE YESSS KINGS SHOVE ME DOWN THE SLEEP DEPRIVATION HOLE, BURY MY SOCIAL LIFE THAT BARELY GET TO EXIST YES YES YES. 

4284_AvoCry.png4284_AvoCry.png

Im so sorry for kang dong won, i always thought his visual is overrated but boy i was wrong 

Those photos dont do him justice at all. He is so fucking handsome

I was shook

Seriously wow

is it just me, or do emojis kind of take away the sincerity of an apology/prayer?

"Praying for ____ 🙏"

"I'm sorry and I will deeply reflect 😥"

anyone else feel like this? lmao

• Tea 1

Posted (edited)

Im dreading going back to work in a few hrs. A few of my coworkers were being rude to me for no/stupid reason monday which really set me off. I was like crying for hrs. I was fine when i went in my break cuz i could msg someone..who always relaxes me/makes me happy 🥰🥰 anw i hope ppl just don't talk to me there for awhile. At least in convos..i honestly can't atm ill be ignoring them. Im like whatever with them really i always ignore them but some chick was mad at me enough to tslk to me for sev mins until i took my earbuds out to scold me for sumn i literally didn't do. I only work w this btch on sun/mon so ill be fine ill just ignore her like plague then. 🤩. Crazy to me how ppl in my daily life can upset me so badly but i can msg some1 who makes me happt immediately. But can only text 💔

I just started the day already really annoyed cuz sunday afternoon i was in freezer for like 2 hrs cleaning it and 18 hrs later? its already mess again nd hard to find frozen ice. Which is likw fine ok. I spent hours in there at once like last yr (it gets really messy in there in summer cuz more ice is used) but i only go in there like 1 or 2 times a week last yr. Atm its becoming necessary to do daily bc all my coworkers are too lazy or dunno how to do it right.  So it always falls on me. And im only here 6 days a week..5 morn 1 night.  And its just me fixing it 99% the time. Itd be so mutch easier if managers could teach someone how to clean it for the shifts i don't work. It just feels like a kick in the ass how i spend hrs in there somedays for the nxt shift. And just me. To their benefit. For them to 1) leave early 2)cliques of like 5-8 ppl doimg a job that honestly 3 at most is necessary. Honestly few of them can organize freezer for me the next morning as i did for them.  The thing is i usually work til 3 wed-fri and this week its to 2 which we finish job a lot around 1 or 2 and cleaning freezer i tend to finish right on time to leave. (Idk y its bavk to 3 nxt week) and i could easily not clean and give them the headache i come in the next morning to. But knowing my ocd ass ill still end up staying overtimw to clean even if we finish at 2.

I bet this girl who was scolding me esp hates me bc she usually works nights and i changed 3/4 of my 6 shifts that were nights to days n i was basically every single day top worker in our area prolly doing x2 or x3 the work of some ppl. Not everyone bit..a lot others. I hope shes suffering on her night shifts cuz deserve 💅sorry this turned into mini rant it started out as only wanting to type the 1st paragraph but work is physically & emotionally tiring atm.

Edited by the boyz kingdom

i've been studying so hard for this past week even though it's summer but sometimes i feel like i've made no progress/improvement. i mean, i know i've progressed but it feels like i haven't? it's kinda weird lol i just hope this pays off. i'm so determined to achieve my goal, i don't think i've ever put this much effort into anything in my life

DO SOLO IS COMING

do who never miss his adlibs