Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

i've been successfully avoiding Kimi no Na wa spoilers for months now, MONTHS. and i'm going to watch it in two days. only 2 days left. in theater. i can't describe how excited i am right now omg.

i still have to try my best not to raise my expectation too high tho. buT TWO DAYS LEFTTT.

the test put me to another house but i got into a mess and someone gave me lurkercrawl lol turns out it perfectly fit my aesthetic so i guess i'll keep it and stay away from the mess lol

funny how those OHgwarts houses tests are so accurate that you start judging users by their OHgwarts banners yet you forget the fact that some of them just wearing it bc of aesthetic purposes.  :rolleyes:

oh god i was able to stay away from OH for a whole month without banning myself (thanks to anime) and then that shit blew up wtf 

flower's new concept pics would look perfect with their OH badges, i want aesthetic but i don't want to give up on my dp yet.