Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

you know you've been too long in kpop when you're surprised about people not knowing the comment Taeyeon said about Alicia Keys...

this is so old news, i thought everyone knew about it... but there are still people who just learn about it today.

park jimin (jyp) and Hyuk (vixx) are born the same day, in the same city but 2 years apart... (i like them both so it's so weird)

Edited by Soko

Why does no cosmetics shop have any body product that smells like cinnamon. No shampoo, no soap, no nuthin'. Not ever air fresheners, the hell.

there is ton though... ? try looking for "Cannelle", it's the french traduction maybe?

it makes me realize how tall Ken actually is:

99326A81-56B9-4250-91B3-C0213EE46909_zps

Edited by Soko

OH is going to crash everyday around the same hour because of Twice teasers, it seems... but it will only last 2 weeks. 

people are always talking about how SM feels about BTS because of Exo... but the real question is how YG feels about them.

IMO their natural rival are not Exo but Ikon. So i really wonder what YG feels about this group becoming more and more successfull and basically doing everything they wish will happen to Ikon soon.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

why are all the kpop groups i like coming back in same time , this is going to be hard to follow them...  :cry:

is it only me or twitter is not working?

it's so weird to see RV performing with 4 members, I hope Yeri is alright.

SMhallyu pressed about nonSM groups doing well. What's new.

• Like 1

it's the end of the year awards... OH is going to be insufferable... i mean more than usual.

no wonder OH is a mess and troll infested, more than half of the people here are kids...

OH can be so boring when you dont care about big 3 groups

• Like 1

I went to watch Rogue One and i'm so sad now!!

i'm laughing so hard at this video cause the person confused N and Hyuk around 2:56... that's why this kind of video are stupid. They can't even make the difference between 2 people... this is too funny!!!

Edited by Soko