OneHallyu

The Random Thought Thread

Lee

The amount of deja vu I've been experiencing during the last 5 months is quite strange. 

Edited by Grumpy Bunny

/sigh/ I really need to work on my anger management before I end up doing something I'll regret....

I've been so reckless lately..maybe all the shit drama that happened this month is actually catching up to me.

Oh how I hate change, even if it's for the best. I just want everything to go back to the way it was before this shitty year started and for it to stay that way.

Edited by Ghost Effect

We have people over today and my sister asks why I'm not in the living room socializing with them, like wtf she knows I'm not the social type -_- and plus I havent seen these people in years.

It's time to get myself back on track again /sigh but if only I wouldn't keep letting myself go.

I definitely regret kicking the couch with my bare foot rn.. damn it hurt so bad.

Where the hell is a shotgun WHEN I FUCKING NEED IT.

I despise people so much, theyre nothing but rude little shits.

i wish people would care about me as much as i care about them ):

I wish I could take away your pain..

Edited by 死在裡�

No matter how many times I tell them to be careful of what they download, they still don't listen! And now this computer is adware infested because of it  :omg:

That makes me so freaking sad. I actually thought they'd have actual sense but no they're just like the others.

My cousin is great and all but I wish she would stop calling here just about everyday -_-