OneHallyu

The Random Thought Thread

Lee

Many people say I'm wise beyond my years, yet I act so childish. Maybe it's time to learn how to change that. 

Starting tomorrow I'm going to try and make things better.. And the first step is to stop obsessing and dwelling on the happy, beautiful, and very fun past~ which will sadly be quite difficult.

for a while I bashed AKP forums for becoming so crappy but looking at it now I just feel sad, how did things get this bad? the online list is so small and almost every thread is dead except the RandomThoughtsThread which is actually a conversation/flaunt your bias thread rather than an actual random thought thread.

Is Johnny seeing this? does he not realise how fail it is now and realise that he needs to step in and do something. He needs to get rid of babaji permanently, give the forums more features, and fix how the forums are being modded since it's way too regulated atm...

Preach!
  • Like 1

Gosh, remebering how life used to be exactly one year ago today compared to now is like comparing gold to dirt, literally.

Sometimes I think the only people who actually care about me are my grandparents... especially grandma, she always supported me when no one else would.

That fucking bitch will be the death of me istg. 

/sigh/ I'm just like my mother...no one wants to be near me or talk to me because i'm an annoying piece of shit.

I swear we can't go one day without drama in this family..

Making some homemade chicken soup :3 hopefully it turns out good like the last time I made it.

If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me..

The wind sounds strange today...almost as if it's screaming.

I feel bad for blocking my mom on FB but she wont stop sending me useless shit on the messages -_-

I should make some coffee and figure out what to do for the rest of the day.  :derp:

From this day forward I will NEVER be able to trust another human being ever again.

Its strange how I use to hate the nighttime, but now I love it.

To watch Ghost Asylum or to practice writing with my non-dominant hand..