Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I Just turned down a job because halfway through I realized it wasn't the right fit and it was just SUPER AWK. I've never done that before.

anyone else get rlly sick after the gym? i'm about a month in (4-5 days a week) and it happens every time 🤢

I thought for sure it was coffee but I didn't have any today so idk

Wow they have a Kpop video playing at my gym lol. i think it’s Monsta X but I can’t tell. 

Idk why its still crazy to me seeing kpop in random places in my small town but it is 

some dude added me on snap and has snapped me a few times, but today he initiated a convo asking for a girl's snap. I didn't know her so I told him that, and apparently it's a high/middle schooler and the girl gave him a fake snapchat lol which I guess ended up being mine? 

so now i'm here feeling bad for this kid I have never met bc I know that stings

10 hours ago, seokii said:

maybe he just mispelled it? idk kinda depends on what your snap name is

but if he really got duped then that's pretty unfortunate. poor dude.

I really hope that's the case. I'm turning 24 so I just ended up being a mom and giving him a 15 min pep talk trying to make him feel better lol. dude was hurt 😞

• Love 1

It's still so wild that when you come across a HOT! thread nowadays there's only like 9 replies

Posted (edited)

I don't wanna go to work today. I hate the evening shift there's fuck all to do. Only plus side is going in at 3pm is basically a day off lol.

Still, I wish the scheduling was better....I was hired 5-2 and I miss it

EDIT I didn't know badges updated and the Jiso badge!!!!! Perfection!

Edited by aeromancy

me and my bf are getting so fat lol. it really does be like that when you're in a relationship.

and I don't mean that negatively towards him at alllllllll he's the love of my life. I just mean ME lol  although ngl i'm becoming heavily insecure over it as someone with a history of eating disorders ;; we might have to have a convo bc it's been wearing me out mentally

so I'm doing that lemon/cayenne/syrup cleanse and aiming for a week but it'll probably be like....3 days. which will be two at best lol. But this actually tastes pretty damn good! I don't think it'll be a problem at allllll.

for the record I know cleanses don't really work how they're advertised, it's mostly just a test of self control and a reset button for all the bad eating habits quarantine has instilled lol

felt hella depressed all day today. went for a run. feel like a million bucks now

I had an absolute mental breakdown this morning from like 2:30 to 6 am lmao. I was just barely able to keep it to myself and not call my boyfriend crying over nothing

It's so insane how it feels like the whole world is over, you just have to keep reminding yourself it'll pass, because it does and the next morning you feel perfectly fine and it's back to business lol.