24749 replies to this topic

#24741 Quinchana

Quinchana

Idol

• PipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationJungkook's bed

Posted Yesterday, 11:03 AM

I can hear the icecream car!! It's happening guys, summer is coming!

#24742 haram police

haram police

jimin's #1 stan

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,827 posts
  • Locationjimin is the only thing that matters in this miserable, mortal world and i only belong to him

Posted Yesterday, 01:44 PM

a 9th grader kid got stabbed in the neck by an other student during class in my country this week. i can't get this out of my mind because there wasn't a reason. they were best friends. murderer kid was a smart student, they were actually in one of the best schools in their city. their parents knew each other. they hadn't even fight.

apparently their classroom had a group chat and the murderer asked them "is there anyone who's afraid of blood?" the night before. "the exam is going to get cancelled, i came from the future," he said.

that poor kid didn't expect to die that day. his parents had send him school without a worry and a few hours later, they found out that their precious baby was killed by a monster they knew. he was an only child.

the murderer stabbed himself in the neck after he stabbed his childhood friend. but that innocent kid is the only one who's laying underground.

i honestly don't know what to think. i've been crying for a week even though i don't even know them. to think that someone from my class can get killed is horrible and that could be me.

#24743 Jade Eyes

Jade Eyes

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationCarats ♥︎

Posted Yesterday, 03:36 PM

If you're an actor and you're pretending to check someone's pulse at least do it on the correct place on the wrist. 

#24744 Otter aka Ruki

Otter aka Ruki

Aliza's Wife

• PipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • LocationSijak taesseo dulmanae romance! Neon chunbi taesseo? Nan chunbi taes!

Posted Yesterday, 04:32 PM

Idk wth am i doing with my life rite now.

#24745 Soko

Soko

Hyuk old nose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,055 posts
  • Locationper ardua ad astra

Posted Yesterday, 06:30 PM

ah...

#24746 Cecep

Cecep

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationOtonokizaka Gakuin's School Idol Research Club Room

Posted Yesterday, 08:48 PM

amber, please stop.
this is my personal thought.
it's better for you to find another skill to get another job than whining on your instagram like that. it's 2017 you can learn everything from the internet. you can't lean on entertainment section forever.

#24747 Ariya

Ariya

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,801 posts
  • Locationin Beautiful APRIL~LAND

Posted Yesterday, 10:07 PM

Bashing Thread is so boring now

#24748 Church Oppa

Church Oppa

upupupupu

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts
  • Locationgalway

Posted Yesterday, 11:47 PM

i keep wearing these boots that hurt alot because i look bangin hot when i wear them..the pain is becoming less and more bearable now so i think imma keep doing it

Spoiler

#24749 courtingpoem

courtingpoem

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:50 PM

My friend cried when she found out her sister was bi.. what if I told her I'm too. She also has this idea that we're promiscuous. Lately I feel more suffocated than ever not telling anyone but yikes. Feels like she won't let me pick her up to go wherever anymore because she'll think I have a crush on her. I also feel that it'll eventually spread and that I'll be out to a whole lot of people I didn't want to know

#24750 courtingpoem

courtingpoem

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted Today, 12:01 AM

a 9th grader kid got stabbed in the neck by an other student during class in my country this week. i can't get this out of my mind because there wasn't a reason. they were best friends. murderer kid was a smart student, they were actually in one of the best schools in their city. their parents knew each other. they hadn't even fight.

apparently their classroom had a group chat and the murderer asked them "is there anyone who's afraid of blood?" the night before. "the exam is going to get cancelled, i came from the future," he said.

that poor kid didn't expect to die that day. his parents had send him school without a worry and a few hours later, they found out that their precious baby was killed by a monster they knew. he was an only child.

the murderer stabbed himself in the neck after he stabbed his childhood friend. but that innocent kid is the only one who's laying underground.

i honestly don't know what to think. i've been crying for a week even though i don't even know them. to think that someone from my class can get killed is horrible and that could be me.

This is terrible. May he rest in peace.

I'm not too good with words but, it's only normal for your world to freeze after something like that unfolding. Don't be too hard on yourself, cry all you need. Try not to become too afraid of going through life though, don't lose life experiences or opportunities because of this.

Up, Up and Away!