Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

i want to record myself sleeping, just to find out if i snore and talk in my sleep. once in a while i scream in my sleep but i don't remember anything. my family has actually heard me screaming my lungs out in the middle of the night.

there's also one thing. it's weird to be woken up by my screaming and yelling. it happened a few times where i'm aware of it but then go back to sleep as nothing has happened.

Edited by box your heart
  • Like 1

I had the most weirdest dream ever. Bts were getting drunk at some outdoor party and kookie was smoking a vape. In my dream i then woke up and couldn't remember the rest of the night, but i got told from my sister in law that i passed out drunk even though i didn't drink at all.

The tiny beer bottle jimin drank from was cute tho

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

Edited by box your heart

going on an almost gluten free diet has been good so far on my skin. the chicken skin on my arms have gotten better. the downside is that almost everything contains gluten so it can be hard.

i made the best decision today. i contacted my supervisor about wanting to work alone on my bachelor project, because being in the group was emotionally and mentally draining me. this morning i was confused, i didn't know what to do and i was stressed af. when i'm feeling stressed, the way i release my stress is crying. i cried so fucking hard.

when i met my supervisor at uni, i said everything that i had on my mind. as she helped me decide what i would write about, i was finally at ease. it felt as weights had lifted off my shoulders. at that point i was motivated and i knew what to do.

i had to tell the group that i no longer wanted to be a part of it, because it didn't feel right to continue, we were simply going nowhere after one and a half week since the date of bachelor started. i really don't have time to wait for the others to be a part of the writing process, because they both have reexaminations and work. my expectations weren't met. like i said to the girl who left the group yesterday, it was as if these two were in a job interview the first time we met and talked about possibly working together. i should had trusted my instinct from the very beginning.

i missed my train because some lady thought it would be a good idea to walk down the narrow stairway with her weak feet/legs and other people going up on the opposite side of the stairway. i think i said "this fucking bitch" too loud, but fuck i was annoyed.

Edited by box your heart

Honestly, I don't get the difference between the bashing thread and the unpopular opinion rant thread. Both are threads that spread negativity (in most cases) 

i can finally say that i'm done writing my exam paper. i just need my friend to read it through and correct it before i can send it. 37 fucking pages.

Edited by box your heart

i finally uploaded my bachelor project! writing 38 pages was a pain in the ass for two and a half months.

this was me when i uploaded it:

tumblr_nlh32hq_Ja_Z1r275s8o1_500.gif

Edited by one-hoe wonho
  • Like 1

omg, i just logged on my livejournal. my last post was in 2011. i used to be so good at making icons, but i don't have photoshop any longer. i think i still have the skills. my other posts are total cringe. i'm happy i will never go back to my 19 year old self

Edited by one-hoe wonho

i'm so happy that i'm finally losing weight. ever since i ate less a month ago, i've lost one and a half kilos. it's probably water weight but idc. when i crave something sweet, i always allow myself to eat it but always a small piece of something. once i hit 54 kilos, i will be satisfied.

Edited by one-hoe wonho

i'm actually happy i didn't get the job. ngl, just that i had the opportunity to get a job interview was efficient and a learning experience. it was what i needed. as of right now, i'm ready to just take the fucking internship program so i don't have to write job applications for two months. they are a pain in the ass.

i found out that i still have to send out applications while i'm in an internship program. this is going to haunt me.

i'm not a troll but it's pretty damn easy to make troll posts. they get lowkey upset which just makes the replies even funnier.

Edited by one-hoe wonho

it would have been nice to have a sister 2-3 years younger or older than me. or having a twin sister. it gets lonely