Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

entertaining to see people complaining nct dream boys being too young when they are in the same age range or even young then them.

then there is me who is in the same age group as nct hyung line and happily fangirling the nct dream boys

Keep on thinking nct dream boys are young and cute but when i see them standing next to exo

I suddenly realize they are probably all taller than me

I want to be excited for oct with the possibility of nct china and seeing my boy renjun again.

But for other fandom, i am hoping for the best.

I should be positive and embrace it while looking forward to nct china and seeing renjun again.

Edited by Chewing Gum

If i knew fried chicken will still taste delicious when I microwave it in the morning, I wouldn't tried to force myself to finish more of it yesterday night.

If NCT Dream is a temporary or rotational unit I hope SM can give a mini album with the same line up before disbanding or having any changes in the line up.

As a non nct fan I am surprised by how much I am liking the subunit right now. I do not even like all the members in my bias group since the very start but I like every single boy in NCT Dream.

Should I just stan him. This guy is the first idol who has the potential to ruin the position of my ultimate bias who has been untouchable for 3years. I feel like i am stopping myself because he will wrecked me so bad. He is the only person i dont count myself a fan of where i watched his music show cuts multiple times.

- chew chew chew chew chewing gum

Edited by Chewing Gum

I should avoid being fan of rapper in idol groups because I will always end up wishing they sing more instead of rap. If I like them I do like their rap as well but I always prefer singing parts more than rapping parts. :._.:

When I look at my bias photos, I often feel that there are celebrities that are a lot more good looking then them. When I think about it again, they have never been the best good looking to me but I like them because their talent+personality+face click with me.

I think my otp is sinking, I was trying to not have 0 expectations but still upset. I need to get out of this ship fully before reality hits me.

Edited by Chewing Gum

listening to chinese version of chewing gum once again, pronunciation wise is definitely

Mark/Haechan >Jisung > Jaemin/Jeno

I am watching NCT Life and Taeil looks great in there. And people commenting how he become a stan attractor in a certain nct life and him choosing friendship over love(similar to my other favourites). He also sounds really good in paradise. Make me think there is a strong possibility I will become a fan. However, in other nct songs I heard, his tone make his singing voice so...common.

• Like 1

I want the NCT concept to be a success. The ones that hate the concept are the ones who thinks that the rest of NCT boys do not deserve newcomer award because johnsol is not in there. They also hate on the addition of trainees that are not in NCT Life.

Imagine a SM version of hana yori dango for the 2000s kids (not a fan of series but it's popular and the F4 thingy)

Yeri and Lami/Herin be main girl and main girl bestie

Get 4 of 5 of the older NCT Dream boys as F4

:ahmagah: :stare:

• Like 1

My friend must be creeped out by me liking NCT Dream considering the way she commented her friend who likes TF Boys.

But I just remembered she has always like Jeno as well.

Edited by Chewing Gum

Recently I have been listening to SHINee old songs. Can't help but wonder when will SM idol with the most beautiful vocal tone(Onew) release his solo album???

• Like 1

I watched Micky Mouse Club for the dream boys and ended up having interest for the girls too.

• Like 1

Looking at the top half, there is no doubt this is 1 of the nicest outfit Mark wore on a music show so far.

L9KtJxa.gif

But the full outfit is a complete tragedy. :._.:

My other favourites had some of the worst outfits people never failed to bring it up but I feel that this 1 is topping those. :rlytearpls:

Edited by Chewing Gum

I am convinced my new favourites liking my least favourites from other favourite groups is a karma.

If I get to marry a super rich guy by some miracle I want to invite sung si kyung to sing at my wedding.

Just read that alibaba bought 4% stake in sm entertainment. Alibaba also owns youku. Thus, mysmt is on youku instead of other video platform.

I make impulsive decisions and never look back because I have already come up with backup plans.

I have no idea who is my ultimate bias right now 😮

Is it my favourite of 3years or my new favourite of 3weeks? 😮