Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Thinking of working as a staff in some agency, but my Korean language skill is 0.

Just bought some oil pastels. Hopefully the Picasso inside me will be awakened.

I think in 2014/2015, there were thousands of idols complaining about their salaries. I don't see anyone complaining about it nowadays, so is it safe to assume that they are well-paid now? :derp:

So I was playing the vanilla version of Sims 2 PC. No expansion pack or anything. I had built a public bath and made two separate buildings for men and women. I placed the cash registers in both buildings and you couldn't really pick who would be the cashier. When my sims visited the public bath, the cashier for the women's bath was a guy and vise versa.

What a bunch of perverts.

200_s.gif

We all know that some OTPs are quite bizarre. People just randomly ship an idol with another.

There is this j-idol thread recently and now I can't stop wondering if the fans ship the anime idols with Naruto.

A day before BP's debut, somebody here posted how flat Lisa is just like Seulgi.

And whenever Lisa is on the screen, I can't stop staring at Lisa's flat board.

To whoever posted that,

tumblr_n5ubdclZYi1ts7f01o1_500.gif

* your post