Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Feel like Ten would have suited Fire Truck's concept so much. Would easily have swapped him for Haechan (I really like him but I feel like he doesn't stand out amongst the others)

Edited by kpopisnotmylife

tfw most people on your course have started revising and you're just sat there like

enhanced-26298-1432220843-2.jpg

i need to start soon fml, someone lend me motivation please x

i kinda feel bad for camila cabello after all 

she really thinks she can make a career by herself, this soon too  :unsure:

she should've waited for fifth harmony to be established first (i mean they were kinda getting there last year) and stick with it another year or so

i mean i don't know what happened behind the doors, maybe they did hate each other (i couldn't imagine working with someone i hated tbh)

but idk man, i feel like going solo wasn't the right decision. i'm anticipating her solo though 

omg i hate when i respond to a question and then the op changes the question to make me look like a dick

is that thing still around

it was a new one that someone made today i think

some people have too much time on their hands

the bashing thread might as well be renamed "the superior donate me won thread" tbh

some bashes surpass fifty upvotes whilst the actual donate me won thread's posts struggle to go over 20  :unsure:

Edited by Jaewoo

omg i just remembered something which is probably one of the funniest things i've ever seen

okay so i used to work at some restaurant and during a shift there were those three girls that were just standing there and not doing anything

so the manager was like to one of the girls "oi, go and use some elbow grease to wipe the tables off"

and the girl actually went out the back to look for the "elbow grease" lmwljaflerfrefner

she went mia for like 20 minutes and when she came back she was like "i couldn't find it. where's the elbow grease you were on about?"

we just stood there and all laughed, she stood there so confused lmaooooo i can't 

Edited by Jaewoo

twitter must be a wide, wide, wide space...

bts' account gets 100,000+ retweets per tweet but i've yet to see one of their tweets appear on my timeline