Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I joined OH today for lulz and drama.

Then I remembered that the Olympics are coming up, idc about 95% of K-idols, and the C-ent subforums consist of only ex-EXO members and Fan Bingbing. (Re-emphasizing that if I truly want to look at C-ent, I need to study more Chinese.)

I like Luhan, though.

Edited by pinecone

I woke up this morning and layed in bed as usual. I was still in a semi-sleep state when I felt a hand, fingers and all between my two feet. I grabbed the hand with my feet and tried to shake it.

I'm a little upset that I didn't look before I feel asleep again.

Edited by ∴pinecone∴�

When I listen to Red Velvet's "One of These Nights" I think: "just 4minute, stay 4minute"

I want the Red Velvet members to shovel dirt onto me, burying me alive by the forest while this song is playing in the background.

Edited by ∴pinecone∴�

我很高興ç¾åœ¨å¯ä»¥è®€æ¯”較多漢字也讀得快。我以å‰ä¸Šç¶²éš¨æ©Ÿçœ‹ä¸­æ–‡ç¶²ç«™å®Œå…¨è®€ä¸€å€‹å¥å­éƒ½éžæŸ¥è©žå…¸ä¸å¯ã€‚

語法和說話方å¼é‚„是亂七八糟的,å¯æ˜¯ï¼ï¼è‡ªå·±çš„能力增加蠻多了,能力也補回我大概一年åŠå‰çš„程度。

有進步

I just learned ing verb vs ing gerund noun and was reminded that I don't know the meanings of present future past perfect participle. 中文語法比英文å分簡單。我在抱怨什麼?

iiff hAAAPPY IS HEERRrrr-r.. I'm happy for you

Stuck in my head the entire day without having listened to it in a while. kek good song, no deny

hani yeppo

krystal yeppo

suho yeppo

mina yeppo

sungjoo yeppo

I follow these people and Shay Mitchell because they're neomu yeppo—have I ruined the word for you?

Woo yeouyitsyh tzay Tairuan deshyrhou kanndaw yi geh yonq Gwoyeu Luomaatzyh shiee de biaujyh, yihshyr yiiwei tzyhjii tsuhjonq.

Cold Water is a terrible song. The radio ruined Sorry and Love Yourself by overplaying it, now they're trying with this. Stop, please. Spare us.

學正體和簡體沒什麼用,我åˆæ²’有è¦æ¬åŽ»å¤§é™¸ã€‚Have fun eating your face, China.

might as well seppuku

Edited by ∴pinecone∴�

I just had a dream where I was hanging out with a K-idol and arguing about something. Then there was stuff about management and how to be an idol and she finally said being a K-idol is about the visuals. Then a Bollywood star showed up thanked me with a kiss then they both walked into the third part of the Amazon to have sex. I kept hearing Kareena Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, but she wasn't the Bollywood star in the dream.

Then I saw a repeated collage of my friend from HS making derp faces and I woke up.