Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Already posting way too much. Not safe *hides in corner*

How do I have 1400+ profile views already??? Am I getting stalked or do my own profile views count too? (cause that might explain it lol)

Sometimes I wonder. Is there anyone I can really trust? Can't even trust myself cause I always tell my secrets to the wrong people...

I've been awake for 2 days straight and considering it's been 5AM... Add day 3 to the list.

Wtf is wrong with me mess.

This world doesn't need me. I'm a burden to everyone and nothing can change that.

So, I basically just cut my toe in half with the floor...

Don't ask me how, but that's exactly what happened and it hurts :(

Please ignore. I wrote this for myself.

I'm so cold and bitter lately... Idk what's wrong with me... Yeah I may act like a happy fangirl on here, but in reality... I just stare at my screen with a pokerface. I even wrote some really nasty replies to users but didn't send them (thank god) I just need a way to let out my frustration but can't seem to find it...

And Idgi because my personal life is finally getting a lil better and my favs have a comeback soon. But somehow nothing excites me anymore... Depression, they say, but how to snap out of it? I tried literally everything. Only kpop can sometimes make me smile, but only temporary... It's like I'm stuck in an endless black hole...

You know you're annoying when you even annoy yourself... I need to chill, like seriously.

For the nth fucking time.. why can't you just take me? I'm so tired.. just take me please.. I want to die. I've been asking you for years.. I deserve it after all ive been through, right? I deserve that at least..

I'm so tired of everything. I can't even feel anything right now anymore.. im just fucking up everything.. so just let me die while there are still some good things left. Please..

Ally no :(

It's been years.. and everything is still the same..

Idk what to say really... Just dont hurt yourself. Promise me that, okay?

Sweetie, if you wanna stalk me so bad then at least put your profile on private. Just an idea :)

Failed my driving theory... Again... I'm such a mess :(

Okay. Wow. My dad actually thinks I failed on purpose because I want attention... Wtf? I'm not THAT stupid! And there's also no need to call me an ugly retard... Prick.

How I woke up today:

I heard a voice in my dream saying "spider above you". I was immediately awake and I legit saw a black dot moving above me. So I quickly turned on the light but then it was gone...

Why tf am I sharing this :lol:

You know what? I'm not even gonna try anymore. I'll never make it further than the friendzone I realize that now. But it still f*cking hurts...

Edit: sorry double post

Edited by clovercloudz

I want another username but Idk what... This one is cringe lbr, especially if you know the meaning lol