Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I finally figured out what I don't like about her face, too much space between the eyes.

I shouldn't have made that promise. It's gonna cost me big time to pull it through. Damn my stupid mouth!

I sugarcoated my words to the point that someone could get cavities and my critique still got negged. I shouldn't have tried so hard to be nice.

I ate my feelings last night when I found out Johnny wasnt going to debut. I shouldn't have eaten so much junk and im still in the dumps today. :c

The lady who pushed me on the train should thank me --- for not punching her in the face.

I'm tired. I'll focus on myself from now on, I can't waste any more time on someone who's never gonna change.

I was worried I wouldn't like any NCT 127 songs but I'm in love with Another World. However, NCT U is still my favorite unit thus far based on the music.

Why do some people want to deny others of their basic human rights? SMH.... the world is filled with messed up people

I really love my sig because every time I comment it looks like Mark is vocalizing what I've written and the rest of the guys are standing in for support.

I need food pronto!

Edited by MadeofGlass
  • Like 1

I made myself sad. :rlytearpls: Why can't I stop overthinking?! :cry:

Edited by MadeofGlass

http://onehallyu.com/topic/573-tutorial-for-users/

1. Get the link of the Tweet.
  2. To do that, make sure to click on the Tweet itself to bring you to the Tweet's own page "popped" out.
  3. Got the link: https://twitter.com/...370854229573632
  4. Now use 

Click here to view the Tweet
  5. To get 

6. This embed will show any (multiple) picture(s) also linked in the Tweet:

If you're on desktop, you can also click this ulf2V9g.png on the toolbar 

and pick 'Tweet' from the BBCode drop down form

0z21aCG.png

Btw it's normal for the tweets to show up as Click here to view the Tweet. Refresh and the tweet will be embedded.

I found it but thanks for wanting to help me out  :chu: +1

Edited by MadeofGlass

I didn't realize how much time I actually spent on this site until the crash.  :unsure:

I wish I could report people for unsavory behavior. Some people on this site just take it way TOO far. :._.:

Everything I was looking forward to turned out to be anti-climatic. I got excited for nothing but the one thing I didn't care about, turned out to be the most interesting --- though, not by much. 

Edited by MadeofGlass

Get over it. Seriously, what did you think was going to happen? It's always the same crap.