OneHallyu

The Random Thought Thread

Lee

Kris' lawsuit reminds me of Jaebum's case. Now that's what I call frustrating considering how entertaining and important Jaebum was. That dude and 2PM had a future ahead of them urghhhhh >:"( 

I hope people would stop comparing Kris and Hangeng.

Yeah. Kris is an isolated case since nothing can back him up post lawsuit, unlike Hangeng who has enough talent and decent looks

Edited by xiah.junsu

tumblr_mq1y6f1VEK1qd4t72o1_500.gif

Ohmygod this edit is so hideous and makes Taemin look like a sissy ass bitch (arguable, but this edit is so biased towards people judging him as real drag queen). Let me choke this tumblr user, who surprisingly got like 2k+ notes urghh

I'm sad that Windrepel has been banned </3

Streamed EXO MR removed vids in youtube again just to read the fanwars

Sometimes I hope OH could add a feature where the OP can see who neg his/her post just to expose the coward delusional fuckers

the new trailer for 50 Shades of Grey gives me chills

The leading male actor is uglier than I thought. There's nothing spectacular about his features and judging from the trailer, he can't act for shit. The plot looks cheap too, but then again I never expect anything much from a horny fanfic writer

Edited by xiah.junsu

I should stop watching SNSD vids before bedtime cos I'll end up watching more.

I literally spent hours after my initial SNSD vid.

It's like "omg these stupid dorks stop whatever shit you're doing omg lol hahahahaha" *video ends* "ohhh look at this vid thumbnail tiffany is carving that totoro smile again, gotta see this" and the cycle continues

I posted above about how I should stop watching SNSD vids before going to bed.

Last night I just dreamed of attending SNSD fanmeet omgzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tumblr_inline_mmrjphAB8E1qz4rgp.gif

But I got lost when I was outside of the theatre.

I GOT LOST FOR MOTHER FUCKING 1 HOUR AND A HALF.

When I got back into the theatre, it already ended.

Asshole.

But I'm still excited being able to meet them in my dreams  :rlytearpls:

tumblr_na1txsPXQZ1rp6buqo1_250.gif

Shamelessly gaying themselves to get some of Jessica

Would've done the same thing  :har:

7mGHTiA.jpg

Taeyeon's jaw gives me life.

I'm in tears as I look at her perfect jaw.

There should be a religion worshiping her beautiful, sexy jaw.

Thank you, Dr Kim!!

I wish I had more Soshi dreams (or K-Pop dreams in general).

It feels awesome

...especially if it's sexual kekekeke

Never had a sexual K-Pop dream.

The only dream that was "intimate" was when I held hands with Taeyeon (ideal type feels).

But the thing is, I feel like it wasn't Taeyeon, and I made it her when I was awake remembering my dream. Lol.

K-Pop dreams are the best.

A sexy one would be good, though. With Park Shin Hye, please.

Never had one either lol. My past sexual dreams are with random people I didn't recognize. I don't want any sexual dreams with SNSD anyway, tho it would be nice if I dreamt talking with them

When people are too stupid that they don't even deserve your response

f(x) and SNSD are the only two girlgroups whose songs I can jam to. It's so frustrating to have limited songs to listen to everytime I walk to uni.

Also, it's fucking cold in Toronto. I can't stand this negative temperature when I've been living in a 30 degree celcius country for the past 20 years. Fuck this shit. And fuck University of Toronto. International students like me have to pay $38k whereas the Canadians pay $7k. Just because I don't pay tax in this country for my whole life doesn't mean you can charge me 5x more expensive. I hate everything about this uni and regret I didn't just stay in my country.

at least you're not in Quebec its much worst over here

Yea I know. Would probably die if I entered McGill. But I just came here in September and this drastic weather change is killing me. Can't imagine going to 6PM class in January urghhhhhh

I hate setting lock on my phone. It's so much hassle.

But I am willing to have one now since I have to hide my wallpaper.

These are my previous and current wallpaper that force me to set pattern code.

Previous

4tBodrP.png

Current

lX3NQwb.png

<3

It throws me off seeing that while I was away, some used-to-be nugus rise like A-Pink. Idek any of them but they seem relevant now? Whatever, I'm sticking with my usual groups

I finally messaged the girl I have liked for over a year, she was surprisingly friendly on chat

Too bad I am horrible at keeping convos OTL

Also, I bought a beanbag today, it's super comfy

"We should chill on my beanbag.

Naked."

Edited by xiah.junsu

I can't believe I'm wearing a winter parka in my damn house. Screw this heating system like wth is this temperature ;__;

---

I love my TA because she makes our class so interactive. Everyone is mostly silent but she's so engaging, so much that I feel happy in the class  :meow:

Edited by xiah.junsu

There's a vid where SNSD performed Mr Mr during their China fanmeet (the same day Jessica got kicked out) and the music suddenly stopped during Jessica's part that was supposedly covered by Sunny. Under the vid, a Luhan stan commented "what goes around comes around bitch". Few days later, Luhan filed a lawsuit. Indeed "what goes around comes around bitch" 

2 days Resting for diare. Semoga batuk ku tidak menjadi parah. Amin.

That random malay doe

I'm not Malaysian though :derp:

Indonesian?

Bruneian?

Singaporean?

Edited by xiah.junsu

I am currently listening to Franz Ferdinand's Right Thoughts album and suddenly remembered when IB final was around the corner, I always listened to this album around 1AM-5AM. That was when I felt spooked for staying up alone. Now the feelings are coming back omg :(

I just answered 300 survey quizzes halpppp

Fucking uni and their fucking surveys  :>_>:  :>_>:  :>_>:

Edited by xiah.junsu

my sleeping pattern for the past few days is weird. i sleep around 5am, get up around 12pm (skipped my maths lecture at 10am), sleep back at 6-11pm, wide awake until 5am. then cycle repeats

da best youtube comment eva

H5CYoh3.png

18 THUMB-UPS THO

Edited by xiah.junsu