Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

i f**king hate my father he's making me pay for my taxes and now I have to f**king sell s**t to get the damn money ugh

God damnit I fell on the sidewalk and scrapped my elbow and i got blood on my fucking Zara hoodie

so bona wore both the lace bunny ears and the silver cat ears in the mo mo mo video?

Pop music forums are such a mess

The things that I have read and witnessed today...

I'm literally crying my eyes out I can't believe I got permabanned on PulseMusic

You are receiving this message for multiple instances of warn-worthy rule-breaking behavior in the past week.

In the Country Music Unpopular Opinions thread, there was you going in to post "I hate country music". Not a slam dunk, but not a useful post and it could be construed as baiting.

In the 4/30 Billboard Hot 100 thread, there was you going on an off-topic rampage - while you deleted your posts, enough were quoted to still show evidence that you'd done so in the first place.

In the Elections thread, there was this post in reference to ant: "ant stans carrie underwood enough said", a clear instance of trolling.

The c*mulative effect of these combined is enough to where we have decided to issue you your sixth and final warning, thus permanently banning you from Pulse Music Board.

tumblr_m37k7sbzSu1r306hi.gif

Who the hell is "Nathan's nicely" on ATRL?!

sis don't you dare come for me

YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO LOVE ME WHEN YOU'RE SOOOOOOOOOOBER, WHEN YOUR BOTTLES DONE YOU PULL ME CLOOOOSER

YAS SIS STAN FOR THE BEST SONG ON REVIVAL

0LZe8um.gif

• Like 2

I just cleaned my apple EarPods with Lysol wipes

I was tired of the dirt it disgusted me

since i ate junk food yesterday i'm punishing myself by starving until dinner time